Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ozzo

Mar 4, 2018
Maybe Dev is from Ukraine or Russia and had to join the Army...there are many other games with devs from these countries which got silent without any sign of life..
I remember when he started his game that he mentioned he lived in california and worked at subway

Reactions: gogoka

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
I remember when he started his game that he mentioned he lived in california and worked at subway
I see..i just noticed that many youtube channels from Ukraine and Russia also didnt get any new content and some patreon sides from Devs from these countries also have their last Post in May..
I dont know but a lot of people also are not really open to tell the truth where they come from..

txjdyhm

Aug 31, 2022
I see..i just noticed that many youtube channels from Ukraine and Russia also didnt get any new content and some patreon sides from Devs from these countries also have their last Post in May..
I dont know but a lot of people also are not really open to tell the truth where they come from..
This DEV made the new lie two month ago.so he's fine

txjdyhm

Aug 31, 2022
  • 183 members
  • 312 post
  • $702.4/month
shit,the members number are shorter then past,but money are growing.with this money he'll never get his lazy ass back to dev work.

Lolly - Molly

Aug 14, 2023
Man, those girls up in the header are like a beautiful mix of diverse vibes. Gonna give this a closer look for sure. Thanks a bunch for sharing!

3.40 star(s) 93 Votes