Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
I play games that are going on 12 months since the last update. These are single developers, with no team, and a whole lot of work to do on top of their regular life commitments. If the guy posts an update, great! Not going to ruin my day because there was no update.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
I play games that are going on 12 months since the last update. These are single developers, with no team, and a whole lot of work to do on top of their regular life commitments. If the guy posts an update, great! Not going to ruin my day because there was no update.
Its not that the updates are to far apart , its more that this dev is doing announcements and then vanishes without any communication or explanation on patreon or anywhere.
A few words to his suppirters on patreon or steam once a week are something i expect if i am a regular supporter.

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
Its not that the updates are to far apart , its more that this dev is doing announcements and then vanishes without any communication or explanation on patreon or anywhere.
A few words to his suppirters on patreon or steam once a week are something i expect if i am a regular supporter.
I agree, contact and updates on what is going on are important to his supporters.

panyan

Jan 21, 2020
A few words to his supporters on patreon or steam once a week are something i expect if i am a regular supporter.
If you are a regular supporter till this date dnt blame him but yourself for being good for nothing pushover who thinks from his!!!!! I dnt know if this guys even
think...... seeing them pay for NOTHING

Reactions: muffinxz

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
If you are a regular supporter till this date dnt blame him but yourself for being good for nothing pushover who thinks from his!!!!! I dnt know if this guys even
think...... seeing them pay for NOTHING
No i am not a regular supporter of The Typist..i just did a one time support to get his last game update and cancelled membership again same day. i support regulary other devs who are really posting and communicating every week.

Reactions: panyan

Vukalo

Jan 9, 2018
The game is still coming, it is preparing to steam release. Trailer is in production, here are the shots from it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, yes, dev has a habbit to shut up and disapear for months to come back with a release. It happened what, twice? Thrice now?
I see that dev still doesn't know what real NTR is.

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
I see that dev still doesn't know what real NTR is.
And I see you didn’t read my full Patreon post :) I understand the trailer doesn’t display ntr in a serious way. But I used the trailer to reveal animation. I specifically said it isn’t representative of all the content coming. In my game, NTR happens when a girl actually goes behind the MC’s back in order to cheat and the MC finds out about it. The “True” definition of ntr doesn’t exactly fit my game tbh. But, by most people’s standards on this site and as it becomes more publicly accessible, more and more people believe ntr is when your love interest goes behind your back to cheat, and the MC feels betrayal :) which my game does have coming this update.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Good the game seems will finally update. Sad i'll still have to wait longer to play the content i'm interested.
I honestly don't understand how love route seems the one that take more time and is more hard to make.

Vukalo

Jan 9, 2018
And I see you didn’t read my full Patreon post :) I understand the trailer doesn’t display ntr in a serious way. But I used the trailer to reveal animation. I specifically said it isn’t representative of all the content coming. In my game, NTR happens when a girl actually goes behind the MC’s back in order to cheat and the MC finds out about it. The “True” definition of ntr doesn’t exactly fit my game tbh. But, by most people’s standards on this site and as it becomes more publicly accessible, more and more people believe ntr is when your love interest goes behind your back to cheat, and the MC feels betrayal :) which my game does have coming this update.
Ok, we will see, but is there any other people besides the same black dude?

3.40 star(s) 93 Votes