Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
If anyone has access to the trailer, I will be posting it here in a couple hours but if you beat me to
Ok, we will see, but is there any other people besides the same black dude?
i mean he’s been in the game for what, the first 3 chapters and there hasn’t been much sexual content until this next release. I have plans for the future to incorporate others (I.e. the neighbors, Damien’s friend) but for now this is what’s to come. I would love to pump out like a ton of different options and content, but I can’t just have everyone fucking new guys every chapter lol. It’ll come when it makes sense.

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
Good the game seems will finally update. Sad i'll still have to wait longer to play the content i'm interested.
I honestly don't understand how love route seems the one that take more time and is more hard to make.
Hey, it’s not that it takes more time or is harder to make. I just have a lot of content that’s taken up so much time, that I want to push out what is finished first, then the love release will come. I have decided every scene will have multiple high quality animations, so it just happens I’ll be finishing those for the love route after the Lust route is released. The Lust route was actually a lot harder as it has a ton of pathing, such as avoidable content, swapping, choosing one character or another, creampies/ no creampies and so on. The swinging scene took the longest as it requires the posing of 4 characters each render, and animating it all to sync up and loop correctly as a beginner is no easy feat.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Hey, it’s not that it takes more time or is harder to make. I just have a lot of content that’s taken up so much time, that I want to push out what is finished first, then the love release will come. I have decided every scene will have multiple high quality animations, so it just happens I’ll be finishing those for the love route after the Lust route is released. The Lust route was actually a lot harder as it has a ton of pathing, such as avoidable content, swapping, choosing one character or another, creampies/ no creampies and so on. The swinging scene took the longest as it requires the posing of 4 characters each render, and animating it all to sync up and loop correctly as a beginner is no easy feat.
I see, makes sense. And the love route in this update will still be focused just in John, Claire and Zoe? With him fucking both plus the threesome?

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
so why is the sharing update first? romance dead in this game
If I released the other first wouldn't people ask the same thing vise versa? It's simple. I want to get something out so folks who are here for the lust route can have something to play, then when I finish the other after I will release it. People have been waiting long enough and I don't feel like having them wait any longer if one portion is done. That's all there is to it. One side is not "Dead" lol and coming to that conclusion is a bit presumptuous. It'll come once the animating for it is done. I'm not gonna half ass one side or the other, both have my best foot forward whenever I have the chance I'm working on it.

MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018
If I released the other first wouldn't people ask the same thing vise versa? It's simple. I want to get something out so folks who are here for the lust route can have something to play, then when I finish the other after I will release it. People have been waiting long enough and I don't feel like having them wait any longer if one portion is done. That's all there is to it. One side is not "Dead" lol and coming to that conclusion is a bit presumptuous. It'll come once the animating for it is done. I'm not gonna half ass one side or the other, both have my best foot forward whenever I have the chance I'm working on it.
The Lust route was actually a lot harder as it has a ton of pathing, such as avoidable content, swapping, choosing one character or another, creampies/ no creampies and so on. The swinging scene took the longest as it requires the posing of 4 characters each render, and animating it all to sync up and loop correctly as a beginner is no easy feat.

was all i needed to know actually. with it being the first shows where to focus is. but hey good luck

Reactions: TheTypist

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
The Lust route was actually a lot harder as it has a ton of pathing, such as avoidable content, swapping, choosing one character or another, creampies/ no creampies and so on. The swinging scene took the longest as it requires the posing of 4 characters each render, and animating it all to sync up and loop correctly as a beginner is no easy feat.

was all i needed to know actually. with it being the first shows where to focus is. but hey good luck
Thanks! Someone will always find a way to make one route less significant than the other. Oh well. Still gonna make what I feel is gonna be a fun love route as well :p

Vukalo

Jan 9, 2018
If anyone has access to the trailer, I will be posting it here in a couple hours but if you beat me to

i mean he’s been in the game for what, the first 3 chapters and there hasn’t been much sexual content until this next release. I have plans for the future to incorporate others (I.e. the neighbors, Damien’s friend) but for now this is what’s to come. I would love to pump out like a ton of different options and content, but I can’t just have everyone fucking new guys every chapter lol. It’ll come when it makes sense.
It's been five years dude and we are stuck with the same generic guy.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
The game is still coming, it is preparing to steam release. Trailer is in production, here are the shots from it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, yes, dev has a habbit to shut up and disapear for months to come back with a release. It happened what, twice? Thrice now?
wow they will be very hot by the way.

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
Also, Patreon doesn't allow sexual content to be posted publicly so for those of you who also would like to see the actual small trailer I made showing off a few animations, then here it is below. It is a major spoiler, and also contains what many might feel is NTR. If you are waiting for the love route, this trailer is not for you.
If you'd rather wait and see them in game with the proper dialogue and such, then I suggest doing so!

I would upload it directly but 18MB even as webm is too large to attach.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Patreon first especially when they've been subscribed all this time. It always finds it's way here anyway.
Yeah, just was not sure, thread was kind of dead, then today, get like 20-30 notifications and seeing update, etc, wasn't sure how actually close it was, besides what I read about the last few animations and so forth for the sharing/ntr path.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheTypist

GV10

Jul 13, 2020
The game is still coming, it is preparing to steam release. Trailer is in production, here are the shots from it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, yes, dev has a habbit to shut up and disapear for months to come back with a release. It happened what, twice? Thrice now?
Which year?

3.40 star(s) 93 Votes