Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Haha
I do think this game will be different
And even if I don't like the lust path
I still have the love path which I think will be awesome too

Although I am different to you in one way
I want the black guy to bang all the ladies while the mc watches and jacks off lol
Go for it, if that's your thing. I'm not saying those paths shouldn't exist or aren't valid, I'm just bored with them personally.

So I'm waiting for another couple of years for the Love path, at least it has a chance of continuing this great story and being something fresh. If I'm wrong about the Lust path let me know and I'll be very happy to be wrong and revisit the game.

Reactions: Nurikabe

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Go for it, if that's your thing. I'm not saying those paths shouldn't exist or aren't valid, I'm just bored with them personally.

So I'm waiting for another couple of years for the Love path, at least it has a chance of continuing this great story and being something fresh. If I'm wrong about the Lust path let me know and I'll be very happy to be wrong and revisit the game.
Dude I would have given a thumbs up but once again I'm at my limit lol
Anyway I don't think the lust path will go that way unless maybe you choose to have Claire cheat
Either way I guess time will tell tho

Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Dude I would have given a thumbs up but once again I'm at my limit lol
Anyway I don't think the lust path will go that way unless maybe you choose to have Claire cheat
Either way I guess time will tell tho
I know what is it with this limit shit ugh.

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
Really liking the direction of the game. Couple of questions:

Will the gallery be accessible from the main menu eventually?
What happened to the Steam version?

EDIT:
Sorry, not sorry, but just couldn't help myself :p
Quick and dirty gallery mod:
- Access the built-in gallery from main menu. Button at top left.
- Added Claire NTR changing room scene
- Replays the extended Zoey scene instead
- Added Arora scene
- (2023-11-07) Added Foursome from Ep 1 Pt 1 update
Install: Put bilhgalmodab.rpyc in "game" folder
Uninstall: Delete bilhgalmodab.rpyc

Last edited:

txjdyhm

Aug 31, 2022
Really liking the direction of the game. Couple of questions:

Will the gallery be accessible from the main menu eventually?
What happened to the Steam version?

EDIT:
Sorry, not sorry, but just couldn't help myself :p
Quick and dirty gallery mod:
- Access the built-in gallery from main menu. Button at top left.
- Added Claire NTR changing room scene
- Replays the extended Zoey scene instead
- Added Arora scene
Install: Extract and put file in game directory
Uninstall: Delete galmodab.rpyc
no need suchthing,it's a very short game(whick cost the dev five years work),if u keep press ctrl,it'll end in two minutes.
did I say two minutes?I was wrong,it'll be half a minutes

Last edited:

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
no need suchthing,it's a very short game(whick cost the dev five years work),if u keep press ctrl,it'll end in two minutes.
What an incredibly reductive take. Most renpy games here would be over in minutes holding “ctrl”. In addition, in those 5 years there were 2 versions of the game, one with more content than 2 minutes.

As to whether it was needed, the gallery was already in the game. It was weird given its design to be in the middle of gameplay hence my question and ultimately my quick mod.

Game is still WIP. This means it will hopefully be more than “2 mins” and with many more scenes in the gallery.

Ultimately I liked the direction and design of the characters to want put some effort in creating a mod.

I also applaud the developer in still having the motivation to work on this after 5 years, be reasonably engaged on patreon, and with noticeably improvements in rendering skill.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nurikabe

MishyFam

Feb 27, 2022
Also, Patreon doesn't allow sexual content to be posted publicly so for those of you who also would like to see the actual small trailer I made showing off a few animations, then here it is below. It is a major spoiler, and also contains what many might feel is NTR. If you are waiting for the love route, this trailer is not for you.
If you'd rather wait and see them in game with the proper dialogue and such, then I suggest doing so!

Here it is

I would upload it directly but 18MB even as webm is too large to attach.
Damn, that teaser trailer is really hot, must've watched it a dozen times already lol. Is the update still due out for a september release? I noticed on Patreon that there's not been much activity, which is a shame.

3.40 star(s) 93 Votes