Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vampy123

Mar 14, 2019
Looks like he's managing to drag this one into next month. That was a smart move showing up just before the end of the month and getting everyone back on his dick with a tiny trailer, just to disappear again.
I bet he won't release update next month either.
maybe he will hold it untill 12.25,or he don't have anything to release at all.the dev is just a fraud
The dev only updated the game when the thread gets the abandoned tag for the past 3 years. Now that he's showing enough activity the thread isn't getting an abandoned tag, you guys will never get another update lol

txjdyhm

Aug 31, 2022
The dev only updated the game when the thread gets the abandoned tag for the past 3 years. Now that he's showing enough activity the thread isn't getting an abandoned tag, you guys will never get another update lol
update or not,i really don't care now.all I want to see is how this fraud ending.
It is ridiculous that he still get those much supporters

Toddy.Berlin

Jan 23, 2021
Hello again and sorry for being annoying again.
But somehow I'm really confused.
Chapter 3 is available for download here, but the changelog mentions Chapter 8.
Is this only available on Patreon? ... and if so, which level should I buy?
Thank you for your help !

ozzo

Mar 4, 2018
Hello again and sorry for being annoying again.
But somehow I'm really confused.
Chapter 3 is available for download here, but the changelog mentions Chapter 8.
Is this only available on Patreon? ... and if so, which level should I buy?
Thank you for your help !
It is refering to the old game that is version 1.0. the only thing that is of relevance atm is the Chapter 3 there is nothing on Patreon that is not availabe here on F95 right now. Any other version, Chapter or whatever you want to call it will be the old finished version

MishyFam

Feb 27, 2022
Kinda worried we won't hit that september release anymore, seeing as we only have 4 days left to go. The dev has also gone silent on Patreon too. :HideThePain:

• Sad
Reactions: MikeOG

Fusionzone

Jun 5, 2023
Is there a way to get this shit shut down cuz it's pretty psychopathic. I'm probably mostly saying this because zoe is wasted on this game and I wanted to see how far she was willing to go as the unicorn. Even if I'm not losing money over this it's just super cringe.

-DarkHorizon-

Jul 20, 2018
Some mod should flag this as on-hold or abandoned, at least till there is another release.

I very much like the game(what there is), but the Dev stated he'd need one or two weeks back in March/April and then vanished for months without a lifesign. Now after leaving some teasers he proceeds to miss his next deadline. Remember the tale of the legendary Gumdrop, people?

Reactions: gilgamesh9

MIkedante

Dec 10, 2019
Some mod should flag this as on-hold or abandoned, at least till there is another release
As you are here so long, I'm surprised, you don't know main rules here on F95.
Game can be marked as abandoned if:
- game dev stay silent without any word on any major channel longer than 3 months
- game doesn't get any update longer than 18 months

Typist not fitted any of this, so no tag will be added here.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 93 Votes