Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
I really liked this game at first but...
[URL='https://f95zone.to/members/mikedante.1850338/' said:
MIkedante (f95zone.to)[/URL] ]
As you are here so long, I'm surprised, you don't know main rules here on F95.
Game can be marked as abandoned if:
- game dev stay silent without any word on any major channel longer than 3 months
- game doesn't get any update longer than 18 months

Typist not fitted any of this, so no tag will be added here.
The next update should come by the end of the month
check out the timestamps...
which year ?
It most likely will be shortly before September 2024, because it would be labeled with the "Abandoned" tag at that point. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: MikeOG

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
It bothers me when games have been completed but the dev decides to do a new version that they include in the old thread. It screws up ratings, makes it difficult to talk about in the thread, and when something goes wrong, there is not a lot that can be done. After all, this game has technically been completed.

Feb 22, 2023
It bothers me when games have been completed but the dev decides to do a new version that they include in the old thread. It screws up ratings, makes it difficult to talk about in the thread, and when something goes wrong, there is not a lot that can be done. After all, this game has technically been completed.
I really think remakes should be in a new thread. Not sure how the devs of the site would make it work so it would link to the old game

Oct 9, 2022
Everyone, please just forget about this game, stop supporting it and move on. The dev is a genuine pathological liar, not just incompetent or lazy. He said this update would be done in a week four months ago. He has done this repeatedly. Eventually he just creates a "teaser" for an update that he hasn't actually created yet to stop the project being labled abandoned and suddenly everyone forgives the loser. The definition of a scammer.

panyan

Jan 21, 2020
Everyone, please just forget about this game, stop supporting it and move on. The dev is a genuine pathological liar, not just incompetent or lazy. He said this update would be done in a week four months ago. He has done this repeatedly. Eventually he just creates a "teaser" for an update that he hasn't actually created yet to stop the project being labled abandoned and suddenly everyone forgives the loser. The definition of a scammer.
Check the pages since the game release you will find more text similar to yours twice the number of pages this thread has.....

M3lly

Jun 1, 2020
I only stopped paying like a month ago. The game had so much potential that I really didn't want to see it fail. Even upped my tier and drop some encouragement messages to Typist.

The straw that broke the camel's back was getting temp banned in their discord for just a slight mention of NTR in the general channel. It wasn't even intentional. I was replying someone and it just came out as a joke. Also pretty sure it was my first offense.

I just wanted to leave and never look back.

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
I only stopped paying like a month ago. The game had so much potential that I really didn't want to see it fail. Even upped my tier and drop some encouragement messages to Typist.

The straw that broke the camel's back was getting temp banned in their discord for just a slight mention of NTR in the general channel. It wasn't even intentional. I was replying someone and it just came out as a joke. Also pretty sure it was my first offense.

I just wanted to leave and never look back.
Not justifying what sounds to be like a ridiculous ban, but if I had to guess, it was related to breaking rule 4, no kink shaming. Far too often, every Discord server mod tends to be like the Reddit mods, power hungry and with a very heavy hand at ruling over their domain. Although, I did have you added to my ignore list on a couple of threads so you do come across abrasively at times. I mean no offense by that. Anyone who continues to complain about a dev or updates ends up on that list. My real point is that it seems that there are so many Discord servers that ban anyone at the slightest mention of NTR or somehow offend the delicate constitution of the mods.

Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

M3lly

Jun 1, 2020
Not justifying what sounds to be like a ridiculous ban, but if I had to guess, it was related to breaking rule 4, no kink shaming. Far too often, every Discord server mod tends to be like the Reddit mods, power hungry and with a very heavy hand at ruling over their domain. Although, I did have you added to my ignore list on a couple of threads so you do come across abrasively at times. I mean no offense by that. Anyone who continues to complain about a dev or updates ends up on that list. My real point is that it seems that there are so many Discord servers that ban anyone at the slightest mention of NTR or somehow offend the delicate constitution of the mods.
Nah I wasn't kink shaming anyone. I just said something along the lines of "i rather Claire take a bbc" which is something a NTR enjoyer would really want to see. And like I said it was a reply to somebody talking to me, not like I was trying to start anything.

And tbh, I don't think my posts are negative. I tend to troll sometimes by saying how much I love NTR in NTR threads just to get some facepalms from the haters. I don't complain about slow updates at all.

You are probably talking about the WIAB thread where Ocean and his entire fanboy army gang up to "kink shame" me months ago. I felt really offended by that, so from time to time I get passive aggressive over there.

• Angry
Reactions: Maviarab

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
I am sure you weren't. Anything that refers to NTR in a "negative" way, jokes included, gets flagged by the mods there. Seriously, they can be quite insane. People think that the NTR/Anti-NTR folks on F95 get a bad rap or cause a bunch of shit, and they do. But Discord gets crazy. This game is all about NTR. And the Discord server supports that to the extreme. So, the mods get touchy even when you joke. Like I said, it is ridiculous.

(And yes, it was the WIAB thread. That whole conversation added several people to my ignore list.)

Deleted member 6168082

Jun 5, 2023
Even upped my tier and drop some encouragement messages to Typist.
I hope you learned not to bother with any Dev's Discord. Also, that's fucked up. They shouldn't be able to ban you just like that, especially over a joke, even if it is temporary. You paid to enter their Discord, right? a warning is fairer than just straight up banning you. They could remove whatever post they don't like and move on.

It was also your first offense? I don't even think it is one. You were having a conversation with someone and joked by saying "i rather Claire take a bbc" yeah, that Mod was definitely ban hammer happy. Fuck that Discord.

Not justifying what sounds to be like a ridiculous ban

every Discord server mod tends to be like the Reddit mods, power hungry and with a very heavy hand at ruling over their domain.

it seems that there are so many Discord servers that ban anyone at the slightest mention of NTR or somehow offend the delicate constitution of the mods.
It is ridiculous. If I paid money to get into that Discord and I got banned, especially over something stupid, no warning, no strikes, just a ban straight away, give me my money back or we will have some problems.

I think it's just Mods in general. Like Mods on here removing stuff just cause or on Steam etc etc. A lot of people don't deserve to be Mods. It's amazing how they keep managing to become them... shows how stupid this world is.

As for the game, when I went to download it (just to give it a quick look) it says "Chapter 3 fix Steam" but I don't see the game on Steam? I deleted the download after reading some posts and not such good things about the Dev.

Reactions: Nurikabe and M3lly

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Nah I wasn't kink shaming anyone. I just said something along the lines of "i rather Claire take a bbc" which is something a NTR enjoyer would really want to see. And like I said it was a reply to somebody talking to me, not like I was trying to start anything.

And tbh, I don't think my posts are negative. I tend to troll sometimes by saying how much I love NTR in NTR threads just to get some facepalms from the haters. I don't complain about slow updates at all.

You are probably talking about the WIAB thread where Ocean and his entire fanboy army gang up to "kink shame" me months ago. I felt really offended by that, so from time to time I get passive aggressive over there.
I have a lot of respect for all developers, and one day I was a bit surprised to see a post about a new WIAB update (i think) where (among other things) it mentioned a sentence like ".... And most of NTR crap of this site" it was not directly to me, but I felt affected because my game is NTR :BootyTime: I have no proof about that, it's just something I vaguely remember and I mention it since you said you were kinkshamed

• Haha
Reactions: M3lly

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
It is ridiculous. If I paid money to get into that Discord and I got banned, especially over something stupid, no warning, no strikes, just a ban straight away, give me my money back or we will have some problems.

I think it's just Mods in general. Like Mods on here removing stuff just cause or on Steam etc etc. A lot of people don't deserve to be Mods. It's amazing how they keep managing to become them... shows how stupid this world is.

As for the game, when I went to download it (just to give it a quick look) it says "Chapter 3 fix Steam" but I don't see the game on Steam? I deleted the download after reading some posts and not such good things about the Dev.
V1.0 is complete. However, the ending is rushed and the dev collapsed all the paths so they end the same. The story goes off the rails and gets paranormal for a second. I have no idea if that is going to happen in the reiteration. The Chapter 3 download is a better story with better renders and crazy gorgeous models. The story is improved but has not budged since that update. Both are worth playing. Just don't get invested in when/if an update is going to come out.

M3lly

Jun 1, 2020
I hope you learned not to bother with any Dev's Discord. Also, that's fucked up. They shouldn't be able to ban you just like that, especially over a joke, even if it is temporary. You paid to enter their Discord, right? a warning is fairer than just straight up banning you. They could remove whatever post they don't like and move on.

It was also your first offense? I don't even think it is one. You were having a conversation with someone and joked by saying "i rather Claire take a bbc" yeah, that Mod was definitely ban hammer happy. Fuck that Discord.

That's what I thought. I am definitely fine with my message being deleted and I get a warning. But being temp banned just feels way overkill. Especially for first offense.

Bad people crave power to abuse it I guess. Anyway it helped me to move on from my copium. I just like Claire so much. To me, she is the best looking female character in a western NTR VN.

3.40 star(s) 93 Votes