Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MIkedante

Dec 10, 2019
You may be probably right cause I see other models in many games But I did not see this one in other game I play
BUT that will NOT change the fact that Claire is ONE of the Most Gorgeous attractive Beloved Girls EVER in VN games
If you played game Intertwined, that her model is one called Layla.

Reactions: Nurikabe

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
She absolutely is! It is one of my all-time favorite models. I will use her in as many VNs as I can!
I am learning how to render. Would you happen to know the source of the model? No better motivation to learning than using something I like.

Reactions: Nurikabe

Carlos Bohica

Jan 2, 2023
I had totally forgot about this game, found an early version of it tucked away on a hard drive used for backups that I was gonna repurpose. I think i had tossed the game over some drama or other with the dev. Figured wth, lets see if he cleaned up his act. So tried downloading it today, got virus warning for every link on the op. Trojan:Win32/Casdet!rfn. What gives, false positive or the real deal ?

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
Just wondering, is there a new update planned or did he restart the whole VN again from scratch? I'm a bit confused with what said on Patreon. Been looking out to play more, first one was really good but then he started over and second one was really good too, but i really want to see some progress and not restarts.

MishyFam

Feb 27, 2022
Just wondering, is there a new update planned or did he restart the whole VN again from scratch? I'm a bit confused with what said on Patreon. Been looking out to play more, first one was really good but then he started over and second one was really good too, but i really want to see some progress and not restarts.
There was a update for the new version of the game that was supposed to come out in September according to the dev. Sadly, that didn't happen and since then he's been silent both here and on Patreon.

Last edited:

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
There was a new update for the new version of the game that was supposed to come out in September according to the dev. Sadly, that didn't happen and since then he's been silent both here and on Patreon.
It sad really, I liked both his versions and hoped to see more but each time reach chap 3 it keeps hanging as well first one as new one, can only hope he finaly picks it up and we get to see more.

3.40 star(s) 93 Votes