Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gonza99

Sep 10, 2019
TheTypist logged in yesterday and I'm quite sure he is following this thread. Maybe he can drop us a line?

VaeVictes

May 18, 2022
TheTypist logged in yesterday and I'm quite sure he is following this thread. Maybe he can drop us a line?

He is ALWAYS online, and I'm very sure he reads everything here. Honestly, at this point any release date he promises, any "in a few days" just doesn't matter anymore. Only post at this point worth looking at is the actual release

Reactions: yandex

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Oh, he surely reads the thread, which is a reason to once again dropping the acronym "LMAA". It should tell him something about what the majority of fans think about him and his chronic lying. Hint: It is NOT a praise.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
This could be one of the best NTR & sharing games on here
I want to be a glass half full type of guy
But jeez this update is taking a long time
Oh, BILH wil be updated one day. It will happen once "the Typist" feels that even the most stupid, äh, most loyal patrons are angry and considering jumping ship. That is his MO since years. Doing/posting just enough to keep some interest, popping up just before an abandoned tag is in the cards, promising an update within days and then vanishing again for months to repeat this.

klou

Jan 25, 2023
This could be one of the best NTR & sharing games on here
I want to be a glass half full type of guy
But jeez this update is taking a long time
facts, those are my genre but most of the creators vanishes halfway. False hero, Demon boy etc....

aqd

Jul 16, 2017
Here's the next one, this time with Claire.

View attachment 3021334
Oh Claire... how I miss the days we saw you beginning a journey of sexual self-discovery, either behind your husband's back or with his encouragement.

Still the #1 model out there, and a very well done version of her (though I preferred the smaller breasts of earlier versions.

Would that the typist could do her justice with choice-based storytelling, and not just occasional renders.

Reactions: Surprise & Delight

txjdyhm

Aug 31, 2022
Not all snakes are poisonous but normal human are afraid of all of them the same cuz they cant tell them apart.... All devs dnt make fraud with users sometimes they run late through schedule but users will become skeptical of devs.... Just cuz one sanke is poisonous..... You see this treads leads to distrust between users and dev ...... So I contrary no dev is better then bad dev. And he is not the only dev
I just don't like the ban idea,sounds like democrats.
we should resist the impulses(ban something not that evil but we don't like)
this dev is true a fraud but not worst in the world or in f95.more or less he created something.
all i can do is tell people they should stop support this dev on patreon.

panyan

Jan 21, 2020
I just don't like the ban idea,sounds like democrats.
we should resist the impulses(ban something not that evil but we don't like)
this dev is true a fraud but not worst in the world or in f95.more or less he created something.
all i can do is tell people they should stop support this dev on patreon.
I ain't even gonna deny it.. but my point is if they want to donate so be it idc all I am saying is dont donate in support of the game which technically is a fraud thats all just dont want this game/dev making a new trend and a bad experience who unfortunately came to this forum through this game........ And pray for Gaza and Israel civilians (just my thought that got out loud :rolleyes:"those patron money rather be donated for this cause instead")

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Hey guys, help a confused brother, here. There is the original game and then there is Ch.3, so what happened to Ch.2? Is there a Ch.2 and if there is, why isn't it on the opening page? If there is a Ch.2 can somebody, please post it again, I've been searching these pages, but no luck.

M3lly

Jun 1, 2020
Hey guys, help a confused brother, here. There is the original game and then there is Ch.3, so what happened to Ch.2? Is there a Ch.2 and if there is, why isn't it on the opening page? If there is a Ch.2 can somebody, please post it again, I've been searching these pages, but no luck.
Ch.3 should include ch.2 as well. The story is in sequence. Original game is completed while ch.3 is a remake. This game is abandoned tho

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

MIkedante

Dec 10, 2019
There was one wise man, who told Typist that leave name of his previous game as name for new one is really bad idea, but no. So here we are again...

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Ch.3 should include ch.2 as well. The story is in sequence. Original game is completed while ch.3 is a remake. This game is abandoned tho
Thank you, M3lly, so if I understand correctly, 3 has 2 in it, so I am playing the first/original game on the OP and then I will play 3. I hope I understood you correctly. It is an excellent game/story and the girls are beautiful. I must have gone through 140 pages looking for Ch.2, man oh man.

Reactions: MIkedante and M3lly

M3lly

Jun 1, 2020
Thank you, M3lly, so if I understand correctly, 3 has 2 in it, so I am playing the first/original game on the OP and then I will play 3. I hope I understood you correctly. It is an excellent game/story and the girls are beautiful. I must have gone through 140 pages looking for Ch.2, man oh man.
No problem. Enjoy the game. The original even though completed is really short. The remake is even shorter. So.. you won't feel that satisfied..

• Wow
Dec 16, 2022
V1.0 is a separate, completed VN. The current version, which is at chapter 3, is a remake and includes chapters 1-3.

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
There was one wise man, who told Typist that leave name of his previous game as name for new one is really bad idea, but no. So here we are again...
Even more frustrating is that the save folder was kept the same. Could have at least changed the name there.

Reactions: MIkedante

panyan

Jan 21, 2020
basically he updated chapter 1 2 times it seems and renamed a remake chapter 3 dont gets your hopes too up for this game

• Red Heart
3.40 star(s) 93 Votes