Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Because I love her, no matter if the old or new one, could be really great games if the developer would be more honest and updating when promised. As things stand "the Typist" is busy enhancing his reputation as an unreliable liar.

• Wow
Reactions: CutieLvr

txjdyhm

Aug 31, 2022
I don.t no why thy can.t make a new Update already its almost Nov :cry:
because there's nothing to update at all.he's just a fraud,all he done was some so call "preview" and keep saying he will update soon,so he can still get money on patreon.
this fruad won't end until the last idiot who finally gets what's going on

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
because there's nothing to update at all.he's just a fraud,all he done was some so call "preview" and keep saying he will update soon,so he can still get money on patreon.
this fruad won't end until the last idiot who finally gets what's going on
Careful as you will upset pussies who have been milked and dont likie being told that they have been milked or are supporting milkers..

The Wicked One

Jul 8, 2017
Careful as you will upset pussies who have been milked and dont likie being told that they have been milked or are supporting milkers..
I supported the Typist when this "reboot" began, and, yes I am an idiot for doing so... I've learned the hard way once a dev goes quiet like this, especially for this long, they're going to keep doing it over and over. And it is best to not put your hope in a project, or developer that goes quiet like this. I don't care how much you love a game, its story, its characters, or its premise. Supporting a developer out of sheer hope often leads to heart ache, and the regret of knowing you wasted money that could've gone elsewhere.

Last edited:
Reactions: txjdyhm and sava75

Fusionzone

Jun 5, 2023
I supported the Typist when this "reboot" began, and, yes I am an idiot for doing so... I've learned the hard way once a dev goes quiet like this, especially for this long, they're going to keep doing it over and over. And it is best to not put your hope in a project, or developer that goes quiet like this. I don't care how much you love a game, its story, its characters, or its premise. Supporting a developer out of sheer hope often leads to heart ache, and the regret of knowing you wasted money that could've gone elsewhere.
It's lame cuz it was a pretty sexy story that was off to a great start. There's not a lot of good nts on the site.

VaeVictes

May 18, 2022
Not all bad news guys, it's the start of a new month. We all know what happens at the start of each month on patreon

Dec 21, 2018
Because I love her, no matter if the old or new one, could be really great games if the developer would be more honest and updating when promised. As things stand "the Typist" is busy enhancing his reputation as an unreliable liar.
What exactly is an unreliable liar? Is there even such a thing as a reliable liar?

3.40 star(s) 93 Votes