Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MishyFam

Feb 27, 2022
It sad really, I liked both his versions and hoped to see more but each time reach chap 3 it keeps hanging as well first one as new one, can only hope he finaly picks it up and we get to see more.
Yeah, I hope so too. I really like the models and story and want this game to continue and succeed. Btw, it's not much, but the dev did post a 1 minute animation trailer of some of the content that was gonna show up in this new update here. You can take a look if you're curious and haven't seen it yet, seeing as we don't know when/if dev is gonna update his game.

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
Oh I got it
Maybe the dev confused the end of "September" to the end of "October" thats why we did not get the update last month because September and October look and sounds soooo similar, so he confused the letters.

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
Oh I got it
Maybe the dev confused the end of "September" to the end of "October" thats why we did not get the update last month because September and October look and sounds soooo similar, so he confused the letters.
To be honest using 7 and 8 to denote the 9th and 10th months of the year is pretty confusing. No wonder most devs cannot keep deadlines.

LongoMcFap

Dec 28, 2020
TheTypist Are you alive? Why you never give us some news? On here? on Discord? On Patreon? Its been more than 1 month since your last post on patreon and you said " i have few more days till i finish part 1" So wtf is happening?
I thought about it. And there is only one logical conclusion.

Since he didn't specify "days" on what planet, he must be an alien living on Mercury or living on Earth but didn't adjusted his clock. So a day on Mercury is about 58.5 Earth days. A few more days for him (on Mercury or not adjusted clock) are for us everything between 117 and 292 days on Earth ...

panyan

Jan 21, 2020
I thought about it. And there is only one logical conclusion.

Since he didn't specify "days" on what planet, he must be an alien living on Mercury or living on Earth but didn't adjusted his clock. So a day on Mercury is about 58.5 Earth days. A few more days for him (on Mercury or not adjusted clock) are for us everything between 117 and 292 days on Earth ...
moderator should consider adding FRAUD. tag aswell in this site

Reactions: gilgamesh9

-DarkHorizon-

Jul 20, 2018
I mean it's easy money for the Dev. You get like 500 bucks per month, only need to release a few teasers every few months to make people think the game is alive and you can keep up that scam for more than a year before people have wised up and it stops being profitable.

Reactions: M3lly

txjdyhm

Aug 31, 2022
TheTypist Are you alive? Why you never give us some news? On here? on Discord? On Patreon? Its been more than 1 month since your last post on patreon and you said " i have few more days till i finish part 1" So wtf is happening?
he didn't work on this game from 2023/3,all he done was a little so call preview clips.
every three or four months he wll show up and say soon he will release an update but that just a new lie to keep this thread alive(which get abandoned tag twice already) so he can still get money on patreon.
this game start at 2018,for five years all he down was a short game so u can play for 1-2 hours.most of it was made in 2018.the rest years he's just a froud to cheat some idiot's money

Last edited:

muffinxz

Aug 10, 2021
he didn't work on this game from 2023/3,all he done was a little so call preview clips.
every three or four months he wll show up and say soon he will release an update but that just a new lie to keep this thread alive(which get abandoned tag twice already) so he can still get money on patreon.
this game start at 2018,for five years all he down was a short game so u can play for 1-2 hours.most of it was made in 2018.the rest years he's just a froud to cheat some idiot's money
He is basically twisting the rules of F95zone to his interest, since they can't treat every game's situation individually, he somehow manages to keep his game alive by just coming back 1 or 2 weeks before the end of the permitted duration for a game to remain alive. In my opinion, F95 should really just ban this game because it is literally promoting a new trend on this website "Devs just baiting people with previews and then disappearing to get like ~1k a month for free". Or, people ought to be smart and stop supporting this dev until he releases the update that was supposed to be out 1 year now :) but we can't rely on patrons can we? They are as dumb as a sack of hammers. Because you are paying him for doing nothing. It should be the other way around folks come on! You support him if he releases good content.

txjdyhm

Aug 31, 2022
He is basically twisting the rules of F95zone to his interest, since they can't treat every game's situation individually, he somehow manages to keep his game alive by just coming back 1 or 2 weeks before the end of the permitted duration for a game to remain alive. In my opinion, F95 should really just ban this game because it is literally promoting a new trend on this website "Devs just baiting people with previews and then disappearing to get like ~1k a month for free". Or, people ought to be smart and stop supporting this dev until he releases the update that was supposed to be out 1 year now :) but we can't rely on patrons can we? They are as dumb as a sack of hammers. Because you are paying him for doing nothing. It should be the other way around folks come on! You support him if he releases good content.
well,he is a fraud that is true,but i don't agree that f95 should ban him.
he did his work more or less.and that work has some quality,it's true,we can give him that.
people keep give him money witch he don't deserve,but they do it voluntarily.that's fine.
bad dev is better than no dev

Last edited:

MishyFam

Feb 27, 2022
Well, since we don't have any clue whatsoever if/when dev will update his game, I might as well share the renders he posted on his last Patreon post. Keep in mind these aren't story previews, merely renders he created for testing purposes, like lighting, expression, posing etc. First one's Zoey.

1697747452653.png

panyan

Jan 21, 2020
well,he is a fraud that is true,but i don't agree that f95 should ban him.
he did his work more or less.and that work has some quality,it's true,we can give him that.
people keep give him money witch he don't deserve,but they do it voluntarily.that's fine.
bad dev is better than no dev
Not all snakes are poisonous but normal human are afraid of all of them the same cuz they cant tell them apart.... All devs dnt make fraud with users sometimes they run late through schedule but users will become skeptical of devs.... Just cuz one sanke is poisonous..... You see this treads leads to distrust between users and dev ...... So I contrary no dev is better then bad dev. And he is not the only dev

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
Anyone else wasn't really interested in Zoey until she agreed to tease MC by getting attention from other men? It left on such a cliffhanger that's why I am hoping this update does in fact come out. I know i'm just a pervert, but i find it so hot when women are like this.. As long as she's not mean about it, the flirtier she is the hotter she gets in my eyes :p

3.40 star(s) 93 Votes