Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
Damn, that teaser trailer is really hot, must've watched it a dozen times already lol. Is the update still due out for a september release? I noticed on Patreon that there's not been much activity, which is a shame.
I've been responding to comments there on my recent post. I do still pan to release this month pretty soon here, weekends are busy so it'll be like a wednesday/Thursday sadly

awsomerc@123

Jun 29, 2020
I've been responding to comments there on my recent post. I do still pan to release this month pretty soon here, weekends are busy so it'll be like a wednesday/Thursday sadly
Is there any exact time or date or week you when we can get the update.. we all are waiting from a long time and now we dont want any fake promises. Just be clear with to things and remember if you promise something make it happen ..

MishyFam

Feb 27, 2022
That's awesome to hear, and I appreciate your response! I'm sorry if I'm putting some pressure on you, I'm sure everyone is just really looking forward to see more of your game, like I am. I think you have really great models, and judging from the teaser trailer, the animations also look really good. Really looking forward to the update, best of luck!

Nanhai

Jul 26, 2017
Just wanted say, great game you have.

Last edited:

txjdyhm

Aug 31, 2022
That's awesome to hear, and I appreciate your response! I'm sorry if I'm putting some pressure on you, I'm sure everyone is just really looking forward to see more of your game, like I am. I think you have really great models, and judging from the teaser trailer, the animations also look really good. Really looking forward to the update, best of luck!
ha.naive...try check this thread three months later.then he may release a little "work" so u can "play" for 3 minutes

SevenCostanza

Mar 3, 2021
Really liking the direction of the game. Couple of questions:

Will the gallery be accessible from the main menu eventually?
What happened to the Steam version?

EDIT:
Sorry, not sorry, but just couldn't help myself :p
Quick and dirty gallery mod:
- Access the built-in gallery from main menu. Button at top left.
- Added Claire NTR changing room scene
- Replays the extended Zoey scene instead
- Added Arora scene
Install: Extract and put file in game directory
Uninstall: Delete galmodab.rpyc
Hi I can't seem to click on any of the replays.

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
Oh ok I tried it with a brand new install no previous saves or games. Sorry I thought it was unlocker as well.
No worries. All I did was bring the gallery to the main menu and added a couple more scenes. Due to the way the gallery is structured it is a bit more complicated to add an unlocker of my usual style so I did not implement it. There are not many scenes at the moment so it does not take long to unlock them all through gameplay.

Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie
Feb 12, 2021
If anyone has access to the trailer, I will be posting it here in a couple hours but if you beat me to

i mean he’s been in the game for what, the first 3 chapters and there hasn’t been much sexual content until this next release. I have plans for the future to incorporate others (I.e. the neighbors, Damien’s friend) but for now this is what’s to come. I would love to pump out like a ton of different options and content, but I can’t just have everyone fucking new guys every chapter lol. It’ll come when it makes sense.

Meanwhile i'm over here hoping Claire stays on black only :sneaky:

Reactions: Big Rooster

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
Oh ok I tried it with a brand new install no previous saves or games. Sorry I thought it was unlocker as well.
Here's a quick unlocker file to go with my gallery mod. It is not my preferred way of unlocking as it is a one way street and may have unintended consequences for gameplay.

Reactions: SevenCostanza

Toddy.Berlin

Jan 23, 2021
Hello everyone,
Unfortunately, I have to ask... there is a download link for chapters 1 and 3 but not for chapter 2.
Are all three chapters included in Chapter 3?
Thanks for a tip.

ozzo

Mar 4, 2018
Hello everyone,
Unfortunately, I have to ask... there is a download link for chapters 1 and 3 but not for chapter 2.
Are all three chapters included in Chapter 3?
Thanks for a tip.
chapter 1 is the old version that is "finished" it has no relevance to chapter3. Chapter 3 is the new version that is currently being updated (lol)

Reactions: Toddy.Berlin

txjdyhm

Aug 31, 2022
Looks like he's managing to drag this one into next month. That was a smart move showing up just before the end of the month and getting everyone back on his dick with a tiny trailer, just to disappear again.
I bet he won't release update next month either.
maybe he will hold it untill 12.25,or he don't have anything to release at all.the dev is just a fraud

3.40 star(s) 93 Votes