Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oct 9, 2022
I have not seen a single request for additional funds on Patreon. I have also not seen any posts listing excuses or attempting to delay the game. Do you have access to posts I do not have?

He's always making shit up about struggling to get by and having to work extra etc. despite getting like $800 a month for doing nothing. If he has a job on top of that and is still struggling, the guy must live on a diet of edible gold or some shit.

Reactions: lostsoul11111113

muffinxz

Aug 10, 2021
I give up on this game and this dev. No use to follow and support someone who does everything to make people not support him. Dude is taking people for apes and doesn't care about anything but himself. He will eventually lose patreons and he will regret bullshitting people every update.

Taven Val

Mar 21, 2018
He's always making shit up about struggling to get by and having to work extra etc. despite getting like $800 a month for doing nothing. If he has a job on top of that and is still struggling, the guy must live on a diet of edible gold or some shit.
I would normally agree and do think he's a milker but the guy lives in San Francisco. $800, all that gets him is a kiss of a homeless guy's nipple :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: sava75

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
A short question: is the current version of this game kind of a remake/reboot?
Did you read the changelog??

BILH Version 2.0 is a completely new game, with a completely new story. Therefore, there are no possible saves that will work with this version of the game, so a new game is required of course.

Release 1 introduces you, the player, to the new world of BILH. Ntr can now fully be disabled from the start of this new game version.
In release 1 there are about 220 renders, and 2 animations, 1 big 1 small. It is only an intro to the new world, and the next release will also focus on the new characters and new plot.

Reactions: Ass Fan

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
I dont know whats up with The Typist...does anyone has contacted him beside patreon or heard something?...I am glad that i just did an on/off support at the day he published his last update and not a permanent one.....i think i ll suggest a talented modder to finish this game...

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Not sure... some of the renders being done on that one are top marks. As for a story .... who knows... but some story is better than NONE.....

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Problem is, it wouldn't be the same. I doubt the renders would be nearly as good and none of us know the direction the story would take.
Yeah, I feel rebooting games other devs let die is a bad idea.
They are never going to feel like the original imo

Reactions: sava75
3.40 star(s) 93 Votes