Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Taven Val

Mar 21, 2018
not that it really matters anymore, but dev posted a couple days ago on his discord that it’ll be ready “very soon :)”. Take that with many grains of salt given the track record and it could mean a week or another few months.
what he meant was 'very soon I will post on Patreon about the update going live in 2 days, and then disappear for months once the monthly subscriptions hit my bank account again'

bburner

Jul 13, 2022
Can someone explain the difference between the chapter 3 version and the 1.0 version? From my understanding the new chapter 3 version is the remake of v1.0, if so is the 1.0 even completed? How much content is there?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Can someone explain the difference between the chapter 3 version and the 1.0 version? From my understanding the new chapter 3 version is the remake of v1.0, if so is the 1.0 even completed? How much content is there?

Please read before downloading or replying to thread.
NTR is fully avoidable in new release of version 2.0, and there is currently no hardcore content present as of yet.

BILH Version 2.0-3.0 is a completely new game, with a completely new story. Therefore, there are no possible saves that will work with this version of the game, so a new game is required of course.

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
Please read before downloading or replying to thread.
NTR is fully avoidable in new release of version 2.0, and there is currently no hardcore content present as of yet.

BILH Version 2.0-3.0 is a completely new game, with a completely new story. Therefore, there are no possible saves that will work with this version of the game, so a new game is required of course.
Speaking of incompatible saves between versions...
How do you separate the saves if you have both games installed?

As it stands, if you have two versions of a game then you see all the saves from both versions when you open any version of the game. How does one version of a game have access to another version's saves? Is there some folder where they are co-located? A persistent folder somewhere for Ren'py?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Speaking of incompatible saves between versions...
How do you separate the saves if you have both games installed?

As it stands, if you have two versions of a game then you see all the saves from both versions when you open any version of the game. How does one version of a game have access to another version's saves? Is there some folder where they are co-located? A persistent folder somewhere for Ren'py?
They might share the same save folder with same name game, I cannot be for sure, there could be a persistent file in the other Ren'Py folder in same directory as well.

I'd check the "hidden" app data directory and see.

Users/name of pc/appdata/roaming/renpy

If you've never been there, well you are in for a surprise.

Reactions: Nurikabe

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
They might share the same save folder with same name game, I cannot be for sure, there could be a persistent file in the other Ren'Py folder in same directory as well.

I'd check the "hidden" app data directory and see.

Users/name of pc/appdata/roaming/renpy

If you've never been there, well you are in for a surprise.
Holy shit! 2 gigs of content on every visual novel I have ever opened! That is insane!

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Holy shit! 2 gigs of content on every visual novel I have ever opened! That is insane!
Hahaha, yeah, most don't know it's there. It's a secondary save location, saves are never truly lost unless a person actively goes there and deletes them, or reformats their drive.

Hey at least you can through and save some space once you find games you will never play again.

Reactions: Nurikabe

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
I wish I could put my finger on what makes this "Blaire" Daz model so perfect. There are tons of attractive characters in the Daz library. But this one is still my favorite. I will use it in my future work without a doubt. What makes her so damn perfect?

The Aurore model is the epitome of sex. Everything about that model screams it. But Blaire is nothing like that model. And yet, it is the model I go to every time I want to make a random render of something beautiful. What is it about her?

And of course, in this game she has some nicely modified breasts and ass!

Reactions: Big Rooster

CokeRoke

Oct 18, 2022
So what happened? i thought an update was coming?
Did he go silent again after posting some previews? lol.

Remember guys, this dev used to post preview images of the ''update'' but then he would say he deleted everything cause he didn't like where the game's story was going and he said he has to re-do everything.

I always assumed this dude just made one or two renders and then posted them and told his supporters that those were previews for the upcoming update.

I think this developer is a good guy but he's just lazy when it comes to developing his game and then he comes up with these crazy excuses that are just unreal.
I still think all the stuff he said about a family member dying was made up.

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
He was always kinda sketchy, but showed some good progress sometimes with his renders and artwork.

Last edited:
Reactions: CokeRoke
Oct 9, 2022
So what happened? i thought an update was coming?
Did he go silent again after posting some previews? lol.

Remember guys, this dev used to post preview images of the ''update'' but then he would say he deleted everything cause he didn't like where the game's story was going and he said he has to re-do everything.

I always assumed this dude just made one or two renders and then posted them and told his supporters that those were previews for the upcoming update.

I think this developer is a good guy but he's just lazy when it comes to developing his game and then he comes up with these crazy excuses that are just unreal.
I still think all the stuff he said about a family member dying was made up.
Yeah, I think he's a compulsive liar.

3.40 star(s) 93 Votes