Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Feb 12, 2021

View attachment 2505619

View attachment 2580131

New chapter is on the horizon and it's the most lewd one yet... In fact, this next chapter has been my absolute favorite to write out. That goes for both paths. The above teaser is from the lust path, and features Claire and a special someone planning out the days "festivities".

On a scale of 1-10, how excited are you guys for some serious lewd content :)

10 for me. Claire teaseing us with Damian and getting (hopefully) plunged by his bbc while hubby watches. Can't wait.

View attachment 2694545

Gather this teaser is part of the same event above. Claire sneaking her hand looks so hot, I imagine a interrupt choice here as it certainly looks like she'll have her hands full trying to"entertain" our guest. I'll let her carry on as I'm curious to see how she can manage..."it". Zoey's dismissed for the night.

Thanks for posting the official teasers TheTypist & Ozzo. Can't wait for these scene's.

Feb 12, 2021

Wow, well done. Reminds me alot of BILH V1 Claire. Perfect. Love the QoS tats.

Here's a tribute to Claire
View attachment 2657673

Your best Claire yet.

Claire went to try her luck on Wednesday's amateur night at the club, to try and win some mullah. The judges ( owners of the club) were so impressed that they invited her to an after-hours private tryout to show them all of her other special skills!
View attachment 2700404

Absolutely love this. The legs and ass could be abit bigger/ rounder but still, magnificent. Would love for this to be an event in the main game.

Big Rooster & datazzguy both you guys have delivered us some stunning quality and tasty fan made Claire renders. She is the perfect wholesome & loving...bbc slut wife.

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
Wow, well done. Reminds me alot of BILH V1 Claire. Perfect. Love the QoS tats.

Your best Claire yet.

Absolutely love this. The legs and ass could be abit bigger/ rounder but still, magnificent. Would love for this to be an event in the main game.

Big Rooster & datazzguy both you guys have delivered us some stunning quality and tasty fan made Claire renders. She is the perfect wholesome & loving...bbc slut wife.
TBH not at all liking most of my attempts, but as someone said "Even a broken clock is still right twice a day"

Reactions: Big Black Banana
Feb 12, 2021
TBH not at all liking most of my attempts, but as someone said "Even a broken clock is still right twice a day"
Exactly plus your always giving the fans nice little fillers while waiting so they are appreciated and still really good, I always like your scenario's, you never miss. Someone also once said "practice makes perfect" so if you ever get around to making another may i make a suggestion...Seeing Claire on her knee's in a white lace neck choker, garter and stockings surrounded by bbc, gagging on one while giving handjobs to two others would be hot. Just a suggestion ;)

• Love
Reactions: Big Rooster

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
Exactly plus your always giving the fans nice little fillers while waiting so they are appreciated and still really good, I always like your scenario's, you never miss. Someone also once said "practice makes perfect" so if you ever get around to making another may i make a suggestion...Seeing Claire on her knee's in a white lace neck choker, garter and stockings surrounded by bbc, gagging on one while giving handjobs to two others would be hot. Just a suggestion ;)
thanks for your kind words. I'm just like all the other fans of these games, waiting between updates and imagining the different naughty situations they find themselves in. Was working on a similar scene for one of my favorite girls, so it would be easy enough to make it with Claire! :sneaky:

Reactions: Big Black Banana
3.40 star(s) 93 Votes