Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
sadly, the consensus is, only for the devs' bank account
I don't agree with that. This second telling feels like there's more intention to the story, like the dev learned from the first attempt and is doing it again, better. The reason for using the same characters is because Claire is sexy af and has the shy-but-aroused look required by the sexual exploration in this game.

Dec 16, 2022
To be fair, the first version is pretty much finished... It's rough around the edges, feels somewhat rushed at times, has some inconsistencies and could overall use a lot more polish, but it's not like the dev just abandoned it. IMO the new version is already looking better, both visually and from a story telling perspective, that's why I don't mind the reboot at all.
Also, it's not like these devs make bank with their games, if you consider the cut patreon takes and taxes, it's probably more like half, I doubt very many people are in it just for the money... With all the negativity on these forums I can easily see why a lot of devs abandon their games.

muffinxz

Aug 10, 2021
This game is gonna die by how slow and especially how much of a bullshitter this dev is. What's funny is that he is not fully aware of it.

loplusd

Dec 20, 2017
LOL guys, im not defending anybody.. but the games i play normaly take between 4 to 8 months each update. I know developer disappearing from time to time sucks, but c'mon its just 3 months, and the previosly updates worth the wait (for me).
Have you guys heard of Jessica Oneal?

ozzo

Mar 4, 2018
LOL guys, im not defending anybody.. but the games i play normaly take between 4 to 8 months each update. I know developer disappearing from time to time sucks, but c'mon its just 3 months, and the previosly updates worth the wait (for me).
Have you guys heard of Jessica Oneal?
The issue is not the time it takes for updates to come. The issue is he keeps giving dates and then misses it only to give a new date to again miss it again. Shit his latest teaser he said that he would post more teaser the same day, even that he could not keep. At this point i have to assume it is something he gets of on

Rob0bob

Mar 3, 2022
Because V1.0 is VERSION 1. The current game has been remade and up to chapter 3, but is a new version.

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
I don't agree with that. This second telling feels like there's more intention to the story, like the dev learned from the first attempt and is doing it again, better. The reason for using the same characters is because Claire is sexy af and has the shy-but-aroused look required by the sexual exploration in this game.
Claire is , one of the most popular 3D model assets ever, and one of my favorites too. v1 was a train wreck storywise. v2 was off to good start but falls short with inconsistent update releases. Coupled with the devs. proclivity of announcing a date for the next release, followed by months or years of radio silence. I have no issue at all with the game, but in fairness, we getting what we, most of us, are paying for.

Reactions: Nurikabe and sava75
3.40 star(s) 93 Votes