Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
As far as my plans go strictly due to Patreon I can’t do such a thing. At least not in my current state the way things are
It's tricky, but some devs are able to make threesomes/group sex scenes involving girls that are blood-related without fall in patreon censorship. They basically make the scenes keeping the girls apart and avoiding any contact between the girls during the scene, it's basically they taking turns in MC's dick and mouth, MC fucking one while another watch and then swicth.

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
It's tricky, but some devs are able to make threesomes/group sex scenes involving girls that are blood-related without fall in patreon censorship. They basically make the scenes keeping the girls apart and avoiding any contact between the girls during the scene, it's basically they taking turns in MC's dick and mouth, MC fucking one while another watch and then swicth.
That's already in the works I just cant have girl on girl. I never would have thought of that to be an issue tbh haha

Reactions: lipe2410

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
That's already in the works I just cant have girl on girl. I never would have thought of that to be an issue tbh haha
Yeah i have seen some pretty violent games on patreon that they don't shut down
But you have some incest in your game and they act like you killed someone lol.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I think the threesome i wanna see happen the most would be Claire & Gwen.
They are my favourite characters so far although Claire is the best girl in the game imo.
I'm just worried that in the lust path she will end up leaving us no matter what

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I totally wanna cum on Gwen's glasses lol but i won't touch her unless Claire gives me permission.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I know I'm in the minority but I wouldn't really care if there is incest or no incest in the game
Patreon just annoy me with how some games with certain fetishes are allowed but others aren't.

P.S. Does anyone else find Gwen to be pretty hot I think part of the reason is I find a girl with glasses to be sexy lol.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Best NTR game,worst developer
Was that really necessary? you're right it is a great game but that part about the dev is wrong he is actually pretty cool
he has always been nice to me and answered questions i or anyone else have had about the game
he has even put up with my poorly worded questions lol so no he isn't one of the worst devs he is one of the best .

Z3lda1980

Nov 16, 2020
agree great game

too bad some people are command s developer too work faster.

a developer work mostly in his/her free time. this because this is a hobby for them.

they are glad some people lke their work so much that they pay for it as a patreon.

other ones like the game but can't afford to be a patreon and use F95 to play it for free

but the developer will make the choice when he/she work on the game and when too release it on the patreon page.

if you don't like that. too bad

panyan

Jan 21, 2020
agree great game

too bad some people are command s developer too work faster.

a developer work mostly in his/her free time. this because this is a hobby for them.

they are glad some people lke their work so much that they pay for it as a patreon.

other ones like the game but can't afford to be a patreon and use F95 to play it for free

but the developer will make the choice when he/she work on the game and when too release it on the patreon page.

if you don't like that. too bad
Its not bout slow updates but about false assurances and promises...... A game week away from release doesn't get postponed to 10 times and releases half a year later ....... Thats just isn't a trustworthy bond b/w dev and we users thats all to it....

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
Its not bout slow updates but about false assurances and promises...... A game week away from release doesn't get postponed to 10 times and releases half a year later ....... Thats just isn't a trustworthy bond b/w dev and we users thats all to it....
I agree with you, and while I’m not trying to delay over and over I’m also not trying to release an unfinished or rushed product not worth playing to begin with. While my previous releases have taken ages to release while I was working full time, and usually about 1200-2000 lines of script, I’m attempting around 3500-4200 lines of script with many, many more animations, way more renders, multiple perspectives of said animations, way more choices, and all in around 2 months which for ME is a huge undertaking solo and one 3090 can truly only go so fast. A days work takes a day to finish rendering, there is no way around that besides a better PC or another altogether, and I simply can’t afford that. Not yet, but when I can it’s the first thing on my list.

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
What renderer are you using? Can you render on a linux machine?
We use IRAY and it supports RTX cards. While I know there are dedicated forums to running DAZ on Linux and getting IRAY to work, it’s a lot of trouble I don’t want to go through currently. I think the more firepower you have (dual rtx 4090) that’s the only real way to crank out scenes in IRAY efficiently is just massive amounts of cuda cores at your disposal.

Dec 16, 2022
We use IRAY and it supports RTX cards. While I know there are dedicated forums to running DAZ on Linux and getting IRAY to work, it’s a lot of trouble I don’t want to go through currently. I think the more firepower you have (dual rtx 4090) that’s the only real way to crank out scenes in IRAY efficiently is just massive amounts of cuda cores at your disposal.
Oh, there's multiple people working on this? Thought it was just you soloing it :ROFLMAO:

I was just curious, I've been experimenting a while back with rendering clusters on Amazon's AWS using Cycles. With those spot-instances it's possible to spin up large amounts of VMs for pretty cheap, they don't have dedicated GPUs, so I was splitting a single image in multiple chunks rendering on many cores in parallel.
Maybe I'll take a look at others renderers too, I have some (morally questionable) ideas :devilish:

3.40 star(s) 93 Votes