Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
Am i the only one who wants to see Claire and Zoey fuck the same guy while the mc watches i have always liked it when netorase/netorare games have all the mc's love interests banging the same guy.
as long as they are willing to take turns

• Allegedly, the majority of Netorare consumers is actually women. I guess they love the thrill and taboo of being forced and getting stolen by the "better" man. Not surprising since women can be extremely kinky when they want to.
an old girlfriend told me her favorite sex fantasy, it was far dirtier than any of mine.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
One of the things i really like about this game is the conversations between husband and wife are mature and thought out especially compared to other games in this genre.

I think having honest conversations between partners is essential in this type of situation it's when you start lying that things fall apart quickly.

Reactions: Garold_izAravii

pendor

Oct 27, 2019
I feel like, the Dev has great potential for ideas and does a great job with the renders, but needs a ghost writer to actually handle writing out the scenes to make the people and situations actually fit together and make any kind of sense.

As it is, every scene is too short. While at the same time progress is too slow until suddenly it isn't, then it slows down again.

Like making out with Zoey in front of Claire. That scene takes the game from 0 to 100... then suddenly he cums after she barely touches him and you feel like an idiot. Then the game slows back down again, but scenes are all really short again.

The whole thing with the neighbors barely makes sense. I mean, are you trying to do some "Rear Window" type of situation? If they weren't part of the game it would actually be better. Either that, or their situation needs to get rewritten. Then the game kicks it back up to 100 again by having this lunch between Zoey and Marie like it's totally normal to go out to lunch with a neighbor you've met once after just being scared shitless the night before by the husband...

I just feel like every sequence of this game has some part of it that makes it feel dumb or not totally thought out.

像格温。咖啡师……显然是跟踪者,她找到了您的电话号码并邀请您到她的位置……进行 2 分钟的交谈。而你,一个已婚男人,去一个你妻子从未见过的女人的地方并且表现得非常正常。

或者在你第二次见面时引诱你的老板(她的名字让我忘记了)。你仍然不知道你为这个博客赚了多少钱,它还没有出现。顺便说一句,这是我见过的最愚蠢的工作想法,实际上与您最初所说的“编码”毫无关系。

这 3 个人不知何故住在这所大房子里……似乎在讨好克莱尔和佐伊的妈妈……仅此一点就很愚蠢,而且写得很糟糕……
[/引用]
我有同样的想法

Reactions: Mikey_Boy101

Gerrry1969

Jun 23, 2020

View attachment 2505619

New chapter is on the horizon and it's the most lewd one yet... In fact, this next chapter has been my absolute favorite to write out. That goes for both paths. The above teaser is from the lust path, and features Claire and a special someone planning out the days "festivities".

On a scale of 1-10, how excited are you guys for some serious lewd content :)

More teasers to come in the following days.

I will have a planned release date out soon based on progress. Right now I'm finished with the writing, and am in the posing and rendering stages. Got a lot of work ahead of me but nothing a few 10 hour crunch days can't finish! Lol I am shooting for an early April release. This release will include Chapter 4 as well as an updated gallery. Will release chapter 4 without the gallery for you guys to experience it as soon as it's done, then the gallery within a day or two :)

For those of you that are new, of which there are many (Thank you!) the gallery will be moved to the end of chapter 4 to avoid confusion and we will go from there and see how you like it!
So this guy is doing another I’ve wrote it but not made it announcement no release date guys yet! He’s going to crunch to get it done as soon as possible! Or just not finish it, use random events as excuses, then omg finally the release date? Nope it will be like this.

“Hey guys Typist here, been working really hard on the gallery all of you wanted so release date is coming soon. Plus I stubbed my toe earlier on the coffee table so that’s pushed it back a month. Keep subscribing on patreon while I become a meme for lying. And always send me money for chicken tenders while I ignore renders! Speak in a year and if not I’ll make up a new version!”

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
So this guy is doing another I’ve wrote it but not made it announcement no release date guys yet! He’s going to crunch to get it done as soon as possible! Or just not finish it, use random events as excuses, then omg finally the release date? Nope it will be like this.

“Hey guys Typist here, been working really hard on the gallery all of you wanted so release date is coming soon. Plus I stubbed my toe earlier on the coffee table so that’s pushed it back a month. Keep subscribing on patreon while I become a meme for lying. And always send me money for chicken tenders while I ignore renders! Speak in a year and if not I’ll make up a new version!”
I hope to see a follow up post from you when I release the chapter way ahead of your expectations. I see where you’re coming from no doubt, but I can’t wait to prove you wrong :)

Dec 16, 2022
I think it's a good idea to implement the ntr hints going forward. Maybe for you it's obvious, writing the story, but really there's a very thin line and lots of overlap between the stuff only 'true' ntr fans enjoy vs. the ntrs/swinging crowd. IMO, in the end it just depends on the emotions that are conveyed through the story, as well as perceived sincerity and trust, much less the actual moment to moment gameplay/scenes and actions of the characters. Proper sign-posting is much harder and people will still miss it, so I think having this option is great.

PS: I'm honestly amazed devs are still on this forum, with all the negativity coming their way. With your childish rants you're not helping anyone. :rolleyes:

Reactions: TheTypist

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
I think it's a good idea to implement the ntr hints going forward. Maybe for you it's obvious, writing the story, but really there's a very thin line and lots of overlap between the stuff only 'true' ntr fans enjoy vs. the ntrs/swinging crowd. IMO, in the end it just depends on the emotions that are conveyed through the story, as well as perceived sincerity and trust, much less the actual moment to moment gameplay/scenes and actions of the characters. Proper sign-posting is much harder and people will still miss it, so I think having this option is great.

PS: I'm honestly amazed devs are still on this forum, with all the negativity coming their way. With your childish rants you're not helping anyone. :rolleyes:
Thanks! Yeah at the beginning of chapter 4 for those on the NTR possible path I have an option right away to enable or disable spoiler hints :) Win win for all

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
Thanks! Yeah at the beginning of chapter 4 for those on the NTR possible path I have an option right away to enable or disable spoiler hints :) Win win for all
idk if you could make a clone of the game, delete all the naughty content, and release it as
Because I Love Her (Virginal Edition):ROFLMAO:

pango173

Oct 26, 2019
what is the difference from chapter 2 and chapter 3 steam version ? its exactly similar for me.

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
Was there a reason that Claire's hair was. hanged from brunette to the current color? I think I liked the original a little more, but no problem if it was a poll or popular decision!
The previous hair was causing render time to go up drastically for me so I made the change for efficiency and I also just liked it a lot :) it was a win win for me

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
The previous hair was causing render time to go up drastically for me so I made the change for efficiency and I also just liked it a lot :) it was a win win for me
Are you using a newer RTXxxxx GPU? just curious too what developers are using.

Rzrc7

Mar 14, 2022
Hi guys I'm new
Can some one tell me which version is full version?

I don't want loss anything

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 93 Votes