3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Captain Couch

Mar 30, 2019
In sad celebration, I'm uploading saves I created after literally going through the game's code to figure out how to trigger the scenes.

1. Akande BJ: 18-4
2. Anon BJ: 18-5

I also used Unren to go through the game files and found scenes in the nurses office that I couldn't trigger, a nude game playing scene I couldn't trigger, and one with Winston I think I'd have to clear out my game directory and start fresh to trigger. It's a shame this game is abandoned as the art is some of my favorite. I know the dev is at least somewhat active on discord, maybe he posted something there.

Reactions: Iniarel

Captain Couch

Mar 30, 2019
So, I went through the game's code again, with the intention of fixing it up. It's fucking spaghetti, but I was able to get the scenes that are otherwise blocked off to show again. Although, in fixing it, I've lost the Lucio//Widow scene and some random hacker scenes. I have not the time nor patience to figure out what the hell happened with those. If you want those, just go play the original, I guess. So. This has the Winston scenes, the Mercy scenes, and the Doomfist "Room" scene has been made much easier to get. I also fixed the stupid stamina bug.

This link includes my fixed copy of the game and an UnRen, which I used to locate the missing scenes. It appears that the removed scenes fell afoul of Patreon's TOS, which could help explain the game's cancellation.

Anyway. Have fun, good luck, and remember to review your code before you push.

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
Christ. I really hope this game gets a overhaul and a big fix. Needs some work redone. The art is pretty good, and the h scenes are hot af. I wish there was a way to cheat like Rogue Like Evolution, to get the arousal stuff. But rest/fatigue is really not working. And just feels convoluted adding to the whole. I really hope someday this one comes back...also shame 0.4 only has Windows version, and I'm on Mac. Yep.

Oh well, I guess I'll just stick with the only OW game I'm playing so far, Academy 34.

Sep 7, 2017
Apparently the creator made a patreon post on the 22nd, I don't know the full contents because I'm not about to become a patron for a dead game but it seems to be titled "My Favorite Girls" and has at least one image with it. Doesn't really sound like a game update but I figured its worth mentioning. My guess is the creator was losing a bunch of patrons and figured he'd post something to give the remaining 26 some hope so that they'd stick around and he could keep getting some money. But I'd love to be wrong and for him to revive the game.

Reactions: Testerguy19

littleGreyFox

Nov 14, 2018
Well, you're wrong for some reasons:
1. I don't post anything for hope to keep getting money - I stopped patrons' charge since December or later. I appreciate any kind of support, but people who stay with me more important than any money from patreon. Patreon is not eternal. And I don't have any desire to get money when I don't do anything (but I took a diamond in OW :D)
2. I posted an image because I finished it and wanted to share this with my folks. I'm not greedy and I can share with you too:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hb8990

May 10, 2020
If the mega link I posted is still up, try using that. I made it much easier to access. The issue is that it triggers (iirc) if you have weed, if you're a certain amount of horny, and it's Friday? So there's a lot of conditions that have to be met.
I'm on mac so how am I supposed to do this

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes