3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

RvWCaboose

Oct 21, 2017
(This first question might be a stupid question but) is version 0.22a further then 0.3 because to me it is?!? And the good question is: Is there a way to get higher charisma?!? Thanks in advance

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018

Hey folks,
I've dropped the new version is here. There is haven't a lot of changes as in major updates but contains some new features. I will move forward and don't do "just vn", I will make a special game with gameplay and adult events. I hope someday I will able to add full
Changelog:
3 new CG's for Doomfist
New sprites for Hana
New game - basketball (it looks some rude at the moment, I still improve it and will add new opponents)
New character - Principal (only small introduction)
Two new locations
Links:

Reactions: Blake639 and PugWug

Patsy221

Feb 10, 2018
Fitness is maximum 3 but cheerleader event requires 4, is that a bug or just indicates that cheerleader event is not ready yet?

mtrerner

May 22, 2017
It's not "CG's." It's just CGs. You're denoting possession with that apostrophe when the word is just plural. Plural words just need an s at the end. Jesus christ people. The only time you would use an apostrophe there would be if you were saying "the CG's shit is all fucked up," for example. Fuck.

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
I still think this game is ripe for a lesbian path. Hopefully with Tracer, or maybe other girls like Mercy, Mei, or even Brigitte.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018

Unlocked

Hello folks,
There is small update and bugfix.

Changelog:
  • fixed error in homework screen
  • updated Hana sprite
  • new option for Hana's appearance in her room
  • added ability to skip Lena event in showers (required 1 charisma)
  • improved some dialogs with Doomfist.

Links:

PATOXXW

Mar 1, 2018
Sorry for bothering but how do you increase the charisma? And i want to know if anyone has unlocked the mei events because i dont know how to do it

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes