3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Seraphiel

Dec 8, 2017
Art is superlative; excellent (and favorable) comparison to David Goujard. He’s a great artist and game designer.

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Nice game overall but the text bit seems to cause me to have to back up sometimes when text shows for about 5 seconds and flicks on to new. I tried to slow down in Preferences but to no avail.
I'm also missing something when saving! Can't find a "return" or "back" button. I have to load my latest save to come back to the game.

littleGreyFox

Nov 14, 2018
I'm also missing something when saving! Can't find a "return" or "back" button. I have to load my latest save to come back to the game.
Did you play desktop version or android? For desktop is enough click right button second time (in any case I will add return button in future for evade such situations).

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Ok I played it a bit and have to agree with the one review. It is a interesting game but right now to much repeating the same actions hoping for something new to happen. Also I don't know why it is so hard to get stamina I never had more than half of it filled up at any time.

Sword26

Donor
Aug 8, 2016
i don't remember the name but the art style really reminds me of another game with a similar premise except it was super kids and superheroes kids and i distinctly remember character being iron man's daughter idk if it was a different dev but definitely that same art

Ravager210

Oct 8, 2019
Really liking what's there so far, however the Lucio content ends way too quickly. Last scene I got with him was him fucking who I assume to be Widow in the bathroom. And while I did like that scene, I wish you could actually step away from it and not have it revealed that he just wants to fuck Hana(Or at least he claims that's all he wants.) so she could keep her crush and be oblivious to all of that and find out later.

21dsd

Oct 31, 2017
Can u guys plz tell me if the sex scene r animated or normal image?
Tnx in advance

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
i don't remember the name but the art style really reminds me of another game with a similar premise except it was super kids and superheroes kids and i distinctly remember character being iron man's daughter idk if it was a different dev but definitely that same art
Yeah, I noticed the same thing. Did some digging, it's the same dev who did Heroine's Corruption. The original patreon account was called "Cake" and the patreon link from that F95 thread redirects to this new game's patreon page. Looks like they just changed their name.

Hopefully this one lives longer than their last game.

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes