3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

littleGreyFox

Nov 14, 2018
The art is like David Goujard's one (Behind The Dune & Vega Hunters) for some reason.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I like David's art style and subscribed for him on deviant :)

So I see that new version has been leaked out, but without changelog, like as a pig in a poke:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Prophetic Spirit

GleenXstudio

EraStorm Dev
Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
even if I'm not really a fan of 2d games, I think the art is really nice, the characters are fun and the plot is quite interesting

However a few things are bugging me :
- widowmaker has the largest butt in the OW game, but the smallest in this game ? strange lol
- some words in French made no sense in the context it was used ("La meuf" is totally not fitting in that sentence)
- why so much grind ? is it is just temporary while you game is still a bit "empty" ?
I see you can have 100 relationship points with every character, it scares me... even 10 pts is already a lot you know ! the advancement of intelligence, charisma, fitness, is sooooooo slow. I don't see anyone resilient enough to build even 3 points of fitness as it is know...

Last edited:

Torek

Mar 15, 2018
hm, for all the comments i though there would be a lot of grinding, i mean, there is, but not as much as they describe it lol, unless i didnt get all the content...
for me, it did have more content that i thought a 0.2 would have, good story with 4/5 'scenes'

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes