Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
You ain't kidding she was awesome in this update she is perfect gf material she is still a sweet innocent girl in my eyes the bit where she asked Jade about other girls being interested in her was too cute :love: :LOL:I'm just glad I got plenty of pictures in this update that took me longer than normal because I was taking loads of screenshots :LOL:]
That's a plus with Lisa, she's the most worthy of being the girlfriend, maybe wife too but the minus is being virgin (Before MC met her) and unskilled

MrJet

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Two questions for this update:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Any one have Jane walkthrough in this update ?
At the start of the update, you must have at least 8 reputation points with her. In the dialogues on a date, you should choose next: I want our relationship to move forward > Focus on the food > To a lovely evening.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017

At the start of the update, you must have at least 8 reputation points with her. In the dialogues on a date, you should choose next: I want our relationship to move forward > Focus on the food > To a lovely evening.
That first point actually sounds amazing, it makes the game feel more alive, like they have their own lives instead of gravitating around MC.

arms99

May 11, 2018
That's a plus with Lisa, she's the most worthy of being the girlfriend, maybe wife too but the minus is being virgin (Before MC met her) and unskilled
I'm curious, where did you get virgin from?
Does it actually say she's a virgin or you just assumed?
because I don't remember anything about her being a virgin

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I think 2 of those would work well as a full 3 way relationship.

Anna and Catherine, there is some little thing between them and looks like it could go well there. Lisa and Jade is obviously a given.

I think the others, more so Jane and Nicole, would work fantastic as a few scenes rather than relationship but I guess they could work.

Obviously it's your baby and i'm not here to tell you how to run your ship but at a glance it looks a bit of a forced push just to get certain people in a couple. You'd probably write it far better than i'm imagining it but if plans change and those don't come about you could still probably get some great scenes from them.

Reactions: MrJet

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Is Emma also one of potential main love interests? Or just a side content?
At the moment it looks like she's a side girl, she hasn't been part of the main girl conversation so it doesn't look like she's up there.

I don't know what the dev has planned though so that might change but when girls have been mentioned the only main ones have been Anna, Jane, Lisa and Selina.

Until the dev says otherwise I would take all the other girls as being side content and not expect full relationship but that is obviously subject to change with the Jet's future plans.

Reactions: MrJet

arms99

May 11, 2018
Wow :love: , I'm loving the three is company idea. I wish you luck implementing it.
Personally as much as I love harems routes, I don't really see it fitting into this game. And to me the lack of a harem makes the relationships feel more meaningful.

ps love your work, keep up the good job (y)(y)(y)

Reactions: Namco15 and MrJet

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Here are my saves from near the end of the last update. One save for each girl Lisa, Selena and Jane. Plus I included my persistent save which has the full gallery unlocked.
You are a lifesaver thank you the only save I don't have is Jane for some reason I tried going back but I guess I went wrong somewhere. :unsure:

• Wow
Reactions: Mytez
4.20 star(s) 233 Votes