Amnios

Donor
Dec 27, 2018
Nice one.... So been keeping my eye on this one and finally decided to give it a go.

Did not like the MC initially...a bit of a spoiled entitled brat, but he grew on me.

Unfortunately I can not say the same of myself.
My MC is currently heading for disaster and I do not want to stop him!!
The girls are just sooo cute...
I'm exactly in the same boat, although I didn't fuck the ex and I didn't quite get to screw my boss at the bar.

I think there's going to be a possibility of a threesome with Lisa and Jade though, which would be so hot!

However, considering Lisa has already said she's the jealous type I think it's going to end badly for me!

Reactions: Mormont and Alfius

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
I guess that depends if you want to give the ex another go yeah she is good looking but would you want to give her a second chance when there are so many other options?
I'm on the road to hell in this game...I know my play through is going to end badly.

Like queen said...I want them all.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: Amnios and Mormont

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
Yeah, a game like this, it's YOLO until you drive that shit straight into a tree.

Then you have a 'canon' playthrough.

Reactions: Alfius

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
Hey Mormont i was just joking around last night, no girl in this game is “superior” in fact they’re all really great, to the point where it’s hard to choose just one. like even what I would consider to be side girls are both beautiful and interesting so yeah, my point is, this game is awesome, and every girl is fantastic

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Hey Mormont i was just joking around last night, no girl in this game is “superior” in fact they’re all really great, to the point where it’s hard to choose just one. like even what I would consider to be side girls are both beautiful and interesting so yeah, my point is, this game is awesome, and every girl is fantastic
That's okay just with these girls they don't have a fault and there is no Quinn type of girls here attitude-wise and in my eyes, all the girls of this game are number 1 (y)

thedude

Aug 9, 2016
I know you want to start a "best girl" discussion just like in the BADIK thread. I'm sure your fingers are tingling to do it.

Just kidding, though.

I agree that all the girls are beautiful, but I do have my top 3. :p

TiggerYou

Aug 24, 2017
Krull I just wanted you to know that this signature graphic of yours scares the hell out of me everytime I see it.

krull2.gif

It reminds me of what my sister looked like after she got through chewing my ass out over something.

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
Krull I just wanted you to know that this signature graphic of yours scares the hell out of me everytime I see it.

View attachment 372111

It reminds me of what my sister looked like after she got through chewing my ass out over something.
First of all......Why post that here when you could have just messaged Krull?

Secondly, If your sister looks like that after chewing your ass, she must've been in there for a three course meal.

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes