Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Good update overall, our cheating asses didn't blow yet hahaha
will make multiple paths after my exams finally... But for some reason after playing the last scene, it wasn't unlocked in the gallery... Does it have anything to do with Jane relationship variable? Or just a simple bug? Dunno but aside from that, good update.
The last scene is pretty curious as well, made me a little bit anxious. Gotta be careful around those fuckers

Eula25

Donor
Nov 30, 2018
Dev clarified the paths a while ago.

He put some threesomes forward but said only those that make sense would make it in the game, only Jade and Lisa made sense so they are the only ones.

Catherine you can only get to if you break up with Anna.

He can fuck Rosa as much as he wants but she's not looking for a relationship only sex and she fucks some of her students. It's been made pretty clear he a sex toy for her to use, once she's bored she'll move on.

Fucking Rosa will shut down Selina's route eventually and may probably have her cut his bollocks off. She hates cheats.

In fact they all hate cheats.
so there is catherine content? Havent play since 0.5?

darkslayer5

Special Kind of Hero
Donor
Compressor
Feb 14, 2020
Become A Rock Star [v0.60] [Mr Jet] - Original Size: 2.05GB

Compressed version for PC (551MB): - - -
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@F95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

Last edited:

Regis NEX

Feb 19, 2019
I have work at 4am tomorrow.
It's 10pm here.
An update pops up for this.
Waiting on the android compressed.

I'm going to be a zombie at work :^]

• Haha
Reactions: walls77

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Ok, that Strip Club part just felt like it was shoved in there.

Especially on some of the routes, like the Lisa/Jade one. Why would he go there when he could have gone home with the girls?
Asinine, poor writing to justify some random sex.

Whatever. It was a mostly shit update, I didn't give a single fuck about anything that was going on that whole time with Barry.
Only good part was Jade.
Barry's house was boring, strip club was moronic and the Nicole part felt forced (like you couldn't come up with a better time to have a sex scene with her).

I look forward to this game so much, and when everything this whole last week has been small updates and shit games, this being a disappointment as well just make it that much worse.

In the entire update, 3 things mattered:
The Dad/Sister scene
Jade's flashback/sex
The other band ending.

Everything else, EVERYTHING ELSE that happened in that update, had no bearing on the story at all. You could remove it from the game, and it wouldn't change anything about the story.

Last edited:

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Thanks, that's too bad i prefer to have a monogamous relationship with each girl, not a fan of harem or poly
Jade is bi, heavy female leaning. At any point that you don't pursue a relationship with Lisa, even if you interact a lot with Jade, she still ends up in a relationship with Lisa.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Become A Rock Star v0.60.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

yggdral

Jan 29, 2019
Dev clarified the paths a while ago.

He put some threesomes forward but said only those that make sense would make it in the game, only Jade and Lisa made sense so they are the only ones.

Catherine you can only get to if you break up with Anna.

He can fuck Rosa as much as he wants but she's not looking for a relationship only sex and she fucks some of her students. It's been made pretty clear he a sex toy for her to use, once she's bored she'll move on.

Fucking Rosa will shut down Selina's route eventually and may probably have her cut his bollocks off. She hates cheats.

In fact they all hate cheats.
no hint for emma route? :(

HueyFreeman32

Jun 3, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of Become A Rock Star v0.60.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
A consistent lifesaver. Thanks alot man

Reactions: Byczer
4.20 star(s) 240 Votes