ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Really like the game a lot, but there's one minor thing that bothers me. If the main character can play keyboards, electric and acoustic guitar, AND bass, I would him to play guitar and/or keyboards, and get another member for a bass player. A rock band really needs a bass player, but having the MC play bass costs the band all of his other skills. Yes, this is an adult game and my big gripe is the band set up. :unsure:
he needs to learn how to Geddy Lee :cool:

erkper

May 16, 2018
I'm a little disappointed the Gallery didn't read my save and unlock the proper scenes. But I guess that's going to force me to manwhore my way through it from the beginning again, which isn't the most terrible thing to ever happen.

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
If the main character can play keyboards, electric and acoustic guitar, AND bass, I would him to play guitar and/or keyboards, and get another member for a bass player. A rock band really needs a bass player, but having the MC play bass costs the band all of his other skills. Yes, this is an adult game and my big gripe is the band set up. :unsure:
Like you said, good bass players are hard to come by, while everybody and their grandma plays the guitar. Plus, considering he's bros with the drummer, locking down the rhythm section between the two of them, and letting the girls do the higher register stuff sounds like a good idea. He can still compose using the other instruments and stick to the bass onstage or (like Robbo said) learn to Geddy Lee.

Reactions: Enyos

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And still nothing from Jade? Nothing? Honestly when I got done with my Lisa PT first, I was expecting her to hop off the bike with Jade and makeout with her. At least that would have been something to explain her. But nope.

Whatever, I'm glad this update popped up, made my weekend.
I'm telling you! Jade is the daughter of some really famous rockstar, that would explain why she keeps her distance

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
^ I like that theory. It would also explain her higher skill level that MC comments about a few times and why she is so secretive, she doesn't want the attention. She takes music seriously, which is why she likes the new band more than the old one as those two are obviously idiots.

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Is it just me or is Selina starting to become a little bit cling with MC? I thought she would go aroung minding her own business but she really seems to have follen for him.
She's a redhead working in the hospital... where did we meet a similar situation? I don't remember but it seems the MC could take some acting lessons for stage behaviour

SSJGOD

Nov 7, 2018
Almost full gallery.
Extract this and chuck it in your save folder, might work idk. It's just missing one scene that i don't know how to get.
Nevermind I see, In order to get that scene with Selina you would have to turn down one of the girls. I forget which one
Selina day 4 i think.

To get that scene I believe you have to turn down Lisa or Anna..can't remember but you will go home and receive a call from Selina

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Nevermind I see, In order to get that scene with Selina you would have to turn down one of the girls. I forget which one

To get that scene I believe you have to turn down Lisa or Anna..can't remember but you will go home and recieve a call from Selina
Anna

Reactions: SSJGOD

bronze189

Oct 2, 2017
Man... for some reason this game makes me feel more like a dickhead than any other when i try to go the full on harem route and just bang everything that moves.... And as someone who really likes Selina(redheads will be the death of me) i think it's time we progressed more with other chicks like Rosa(which from this update i can tell it's gonna happen soon), your boss(it's been so long since i seen her i forgot her name), Nicole and Jade(although that's gonna be pretty awkward since she saw me and Lisa).
Agreed on Selina/Rosa - and given the hints during that first dinner and Rosa's obvious openness, I'm giddy at the imminent mother/daughter threeway.

MrJet

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Oops. You're right, it's a mistake. I accidentally mixed up these points. Thanks for noticing, I'll fix it in the next update.

Ok, someone must say that: There are too many beautiful girls!
At this point you just chew without stopping to feel the actual taste, so to speak. And there are more of them appearing in the game. I was wondering if it's possible to enjoy those who are already there and actually connect to them on the personal level.
Okay, I heard you. And partly I agree with you. I'll try not to introduce new female characters into the story.

Well, you kinda right, this update is really too linear. I'll try to add a little more choice next time. I don't know how good it's going to be, but no harm trying.
And now about Anna. Unfortunately, it's quite simple. I just didn't have time to add events with her. Next time I will try to show her attitude to the gig of the protagonist.

Agreed on Selina/Rosa - and given the hints during that first dinner and Rosa's obvious openness, I'm giddy at the imminent mother/daughter threeway.
It's unlikely to happen. I was hinted that if it happens, it will be incest. And as you know, Patreon doesn't like that.

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes