Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Sighs I might make a 4th save where i fuck everything. I still wish we could have Jade solo. I like her way more than Lisa.
If any of the side girls were going to get their own route I think Jade deserves it most.

I love what they have going on in the threesome route but after all the shit those guys gave her it would be nice to show Jade a bit of lovin.

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Update 15/02/2021

Here is the Italian translation of "Become a rockstar" version "0.80".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".
The translation is provided in two formats: .exe (self-extracting) and .zip. It is not necessary to use both.

The link is:
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Become a rockstar" versione "0.80".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".
La traduzione viene fornita in due formati: .exe (autoestraente) e .zip. Non e' necessario utilizzarle entrambe.

########################################################

Update 30/10/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Become a rockstar" version "0.70".

The link is:
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Become a rockstar" versione "0.70".

Update 12/05/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Become a rockstar" version "0.60".

The link is:
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Become a rockstar" versione "0.60".

Here is the Italian translation of Become a Rockstar version 0.55.

The link is:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And if you like this translation, don't forget to put a Like, always welcome!

Ecco la traduzione italiana di Become a Rockstar version 0.55.

Il link è:

E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

Last edited:

BTungsteno

Jul 10, 2019
most likely..share running of the company when dad dies..attend the funeral together...maybe dance with her at MC and Jane's wedding..get together for sunday brunch and laugh about the good times..lots of things to do with the sister :p
and don't forget they may team-up to visit the others 2 siblings !

Reactions: Rock&Rule

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
The wait was long but it's a rather nice update.

Good scenes with all, and even Nicole and Catherine have decent screen time; no nudity but good renders. And with Catherine there is a nice set up if you are willing to drop Anna. And I didn't need any time at all...
Can't wait for the next update and my date with Catherine now! (and hopefully Nicole's time will come in time too)

Last edited:

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
It doesn't matter how many times Ava or the others says that Julia will never be an option, that the game won't have incest content, some people still cling to the idea that somehow Mr Jet is just trolling everbody and that Julia is a secret route just like in those old school RPGs that you had to do a thousand of different stuff, play the the game in specific time of day or the week to magically unlock it the secret route or ending :LOL::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
Qleaf please update the walkthrough upto v0.55
I'm extremely sad to report that some of my walkthroughs have vanished from my PC, and unfortunately "Become a Rock Star" is one of them. I'm trying my best to recover/fix the problem, so you can either wait for a miracle or someone kind enough picks up from where I left off as I wont be starting all over from scratch. I'll keep you posted.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
It doesn't matter how many times Ava or the others says the Julia will never be an option, that the game won't have incest content, some people still cling to the idea that somehow Mr Jet is just trolling everbody and that Julia is a secret route just like in those old school RPGs that you had to do a thousand of different stuff, play the the game in specific time of day or the week to magically unlock it the secret route or ending :LOL::ROFLMAO:
You are funny guy arent you?:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: It is easy to be the one when you have Ava by your side:whistle:
And who says that "incest" is obligatory, there could be mc/Julia without it as well, and that has nothing to do with your or anyones else "funny" arguments.:sneaky:

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
just wondering if its a bug to go home with jane when you go out with her and the sister when you didnt pull her panties down during the massage scene at her home, MrJet i was doing Anna's path when it happened

Reactions: MrJet

Aaarzzz

Jul 6, 2019
I'm extremely sad to report that some of my walkthroughs have vanished from my PC, and unfortunately "Become a Rock Star" is one of them. I'm trying my best to recover/fix the problem, so you can either wait for a miracle or someone kind enough picks up from where I left off as I wont be starting all over from scratch. I'll keep you posted.
Please don't say including Freeloading Family:sick::sick:

4.20 star(s) 239 Votes