Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Hell is already frozen over if you believe Dante. The furious beating of the devil's wings cause the cooling of the area and keeps him stuck for eternity. So both games should release since hell is frozen over.

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Completely forgot about this game until I saw some old files and looked it up. Nearly a year.. I thought it takes 6 months to be abandoned?

markel1000

Oct 27, 2020
Completely forgot about this game until I saw some old files and looked it up. Nearly a year.. I thought it takes 6 months to be abandoned?
Only time its marked abandoned with an active dev is if its a situation like offcuts which hasnt had an update in 3 yrs

BTWZ1

Mar 20, 2019
I do not understand what prevented this mister from breaking the upd into two parts. To release epilogues separately. And would not tormented himself and people that are waiting for the final. But his inner prefectionist wants to do everything at once

MrJet

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
I do not understand what prevented this mister from breaking the upd into two parts. To release epilogues separately. And would not tormented himself and people that are waiting for the final. But his inner prefectionist wants to do everything at once
Splitting the update into two parts would have made sense like four or five months ago. Now it would look dumb, and in general might give the impression that I lied or exaggerated in my news updates about the amount of work I've done in all that time. So it would be better to release everything at once. I realize that I miscalculated a lot when I planned the upcoming release, but it's too late to change anything now. So let's keep it the way I originally planned it. This will be a big update, and it will be complete.

Besides, all the rendering work is done, and now I'm working on text, dialogue, sound effects and other stuff.

Bluehemo

Nov 21, 2020
Splitting the update into two parts would have made sense like four or five months ago. Now it would look dumb, and in general might give the impression that I lied or exaggerated in my news updates about the amount of work I've done in all that time. So it would be better to release everything at once. I realize that I miscalculated a lot when I planned the upcoming release, but it's too late to change anything now. So let's keep it the way I originally planned it. This will be a big update, and it will be complete.

Besides, all the rendering work is done, and now I'm working on text, dialogue, sound effects and other stuff.
with how big the game got. for you to reply here and clear the air, is something we don't see often. so hats off to you and good luck (y) (y)

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
15rachel11.jpg

Hey, guys! I'll try to be shorter today. So, about two weeks ago I finished the rendering of the main scenes and events, then I spent a few days on post-processing the images and now started working on the text, dialogues and combining all the parts together. To be honest, the work on the text is not going as quickly as I would like it to, but hey, at least I like the result.

Since there will be almost three times as many renders this time as usual, the work on the text will take a little longer. Ideally, I'd like to complete everything before the year since the last release. And I'll try to do my best.

But wow, to think it's been a whole year without an update. I really want the end result to be worth all the time I spent on it.

I'm sure there will be some people who won't like it, though. But that's okay. It will be a good experience anyway.

There's not much else to write. Once again, I will make a pause for payment next month (gosh, I hope this will be the last one). And I will try to share the news further.

Thank you all for your support! Take care.

MrJet

LokiTime

May 20, 2017
Well you can say what you want about the devs, or about games without any updates for long time, MrJet always kept us in touch. No matter what happened, he told us. And i really like that, he shows he respects his patreons. If he arrives at the end of this one, i will make sure to be one of his patreons.
Thanks MrJet to have at least respect for those who support you. And please, keep doing what you doing great, your games!

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes