DisMel

Apr 15, 2021
So far, you can bang the side girls ( Emma, Nicole, Rosa, Catherine) without notable consequences but it won't end well if you choose to date several LIs. You can fool around with differents LIs in the first chapters but as soon as one of them asks for a serious relationship, you'll have to choose one and stop with the others or you'll be screwed in the late épisodes.
Oh wow, thanks for the heads up. Maybe i should rethink my playthrough lmao

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
Just played the game. I say. of all the games I played with throuples (BADIK, Summer Scent, etc) this is the first one where I feel the MC isn't a third wheel.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
hi all been playing a few hours, so is there any consequences to being with/banging multiple love interests? or can you just go at it?
Yes there are consequences.

You can only be with 1 main love interest or they all break up with you and you end up single. Not joking, that's a thing. Scene later on when you get caught out and they all walk away.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Stick with the band babes. Make your dream and that of this game a reality.
Just played the game. I say. of all the games I played with throuples (BADIK, Summer Scent, etc) this is the first one where I feel the MC isn't a third wheel.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
hi all been playing a few hours, so is there any consequences to being with/banging multiple love interests? or can you just go at it?
same here. doing my first run. I'm forsaking all other girls aside from lisa and jade because of the cheat points mentioned in the walkthrough
It will blow up in your face big time.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC is the eir of a fortune with a bachelor penthouse smack dead center ville, a benevolent sis
footing all his bills, a coveted barman venue in a night club teeming with hotties and
a band he wants to lift off the ground - what is not to like about MC?

The hard part about this game is that they throw every girl at your neck like its a harem and its not.
yea all are very pretty.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well dunno about heir since daddy doesn't like his career choice much but rockstar life is either bang many chicks or marry a supermodel or famous actress besides performing.

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
Photo_selfie_07.jpg Photo_selfie_08.jpg Photo_selfie_09.jpg Photo_selfie_10.jpg

Hey, guys! Here's the latest news. Yesterday I finished the lewd scene with Lisa. Like I said before, I had two options on how to do it and I chose the one with the unique scene, although not too big (about 100 renders). I was supposed to finish it a couple of days ago, but as usual, I overestimated myself. Nevertheless, the scene turned out pretty good. Not my best, but still not bad.

Now that almost all the scenes are done (except for minor rendering additions with new facial expressions, etc.), I was able to look at the whole update. And when I was looking through it, I felt like something was missing. At first, I didn't even get what it was. But then I realized that everything was too smooth, the characters had no problems, no challenges or difficulties. There was no kind of climax in the ending, everything was too bland. And I knew that was the problem. What's the point of a big update if it leaves you feeling like something is missing?

I started thinking about what I could add without changing the structure of what was already done. I walked around my house all day thinking about this idea, and I think I came up with something. I know you're going to be mad at me for this, but I'm going to do one more extra event. There won't be anything dramatic in it, but it will be a small challenge for the protagonist that will make him a little nervous. There will be 4 scenes in the event, one of which will be partially varied due to your choice of love interest. Basically, I've already thought them through, so it won't take much time to make them. But on the other hand, it's still 4 scenes (roughly assume it will be somewhere around 60-80 renders). Although I'll try to finish them as quickly as possible.

Well, and I want to finish on the numbers. Right now I have a little more than 2400 renders. The number of animations remains the same. Also wrote some scenes in dialogs. Not much, but still.

In general, this is all I wanted to tell you today. Thank you all for your support! Take care.

MrJet

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
Just realized that Jacob used to have long blue hair and now his new gf has long blue hair.

Aiden619

Jan 7, 2021
Rosa is a hot Milf. But unfortunately her path is indirectly involves how you go with serena. She cannot just be a side LI if you are not with her daughter.
This is the only thing i dint like about this game.

Reactions: Eduardo_olivares546

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Rosa is a hot Milf. But unfortunately her path is indirectly involves how you go with serena. She cannot just be a side LI if you are not with her daughter.
This is the only thing i dint like about this game.
You wouldn't meet her if not for Serena. It's not like it's anything important either, she doesn't have a route only a couple of scenes.

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
I haven't gotten to all her scenes, but I was turned off by her.
She's stealing her daughter's bf without any remorse.
Do the latter scenes explain this in anyway that makes her look good doing this?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I haven't gotten to all her scenes, but I was turned off by her.
She's stealing her daughter's bf without any remorse.
Do the latter scenes explain this in anyway that makes her look good doing this?
She isn't trying to look good, she's using him for his dick not stealing him just like she fucks the rest of her students.

She's just come out of a long term marriage and wants to have fun.

She isn't a nice person nor does she try to be but she also reminds you you're the one cheating on her daughter.

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes