DisMel

Apr 15, 2021
hi all been playing a few hours, so is there any consequences to being with/banging multiple love interests? or can you just go at it?

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
same here. doing my first run. I'm forsaking all other girls aside from lisa and jade because of the cheat points mentioned in the walkthrough

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
hi all been playing a few hours, so is there any consequences to being with/banging multiple love interests? or can you just go at it?
So far, you can bang the side girls ( Emma, Nicole, Rosa, Catherine) without notable consequences but it won't end well if you choose to date several LIs. You can fool around with differents LIs in the first chapters but as soon as one of them asks for a serious relationship, you'll have to choose one and stop with the others or you'll be screwed in the late épisodes.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
In this game ... MC can hook up no probs. Girls ask the question to become the item.
There MC has to be decisive, because a world of hurt is coming his way otherwise.
same here. doing my first run. I'm forsaking all other girls aside from lisa and jade because of the cheat points mentioned in the walkthrough

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes