Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
I have been working 7/7 for something like 2 years, about 12 hours a day. Then this year i found another job and i have my weekends home back, yet, due to cirscumstances, i've ended working 2 jobs, so it's still about 12 hours. I know something about being burned out :)

I'm positive that he is getting through a phase of low motivation (i believe he is from Russia or am i getting confused with a different dev?). I'm sure when he will find a new interest in the project he will deliver. Just be patient. Plenty of other stuff to play with.

bebiho

Sep 16, 2016
It's the very last update and he's trying to get it right.

It doesn't matter how long it takes as long as it ends well.
9 months is more than enough to get it right, going by MrJets track record.

I guess, we'll see one happy day.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
9 months is more than enough to get it right, going by MrJets track record.

I guess, we'll see one happy day.
It will take as long as it takes.

Who are you to decide how long it is?

I wish true romance line with Rosa was possible.
Rosa has just got out of a long term relationship and isn't looking for another one.

She's having plenty of sex with her art students and just wanted fun with the MC, she didn't even consider him for a full time partner.

Dec 11, 2021
Hi,

There is no romance tag, does this mean I need to play with a man-whore mindset and don't care about any girl or is there a girl who actually cares about the MC?

Reading all the NTR, lesbian or bi discussions, I think I need to tend away from the "all girls for MC" view or?

Regards

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Carpe Stultus

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Hi,

There is no romance tag, does this mean I need to play with a man-whore mindset and don't care about any girl or is there a girl who actually cares about the MC?

Reading all the NTR, lesbian or bi discussions, I think I need to tend away from the "all girls for MC" view or?

Regards
Daniel
There IS a romance tag and playing like a man-whore will not end well for your MC in this game.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Hi,

Regards
Daniel
There is no man whore route.

It's a date sim, you pick one of 4 LI's and stick with her or you lose them all. If you get caught cheating they won't make you choose one they will all just dump you.

The man whore playstyle won't work here.

All girls are not for the MC.

Dec 11, 2021
There is no man whore route.

It's a date sim, you pick one of 4 LI's and stick with her or you lose them all. If you get caught cheating they won't make you choose one they will all just dump you.

The man whore playstyle won't work here.

All girls are not for the MC.
Sorry, I was calling it man-whore path because I, seem to have missed the romance tag.. :)

"All girls are not for the MC."
What? so there is no use to pursue any of the girls? Or do you mean you cannot have all girls the same time (harem)? Sounds more like none of the girls will choose the MC... :/

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Sorry, I was calling it man-whore path because I, seem to have missed the romance tag.. :)

What? so there is no use to pursue any of the girls? Or do you mean you cannot have all girls the same time (harem)? Sounds more like none of the girls will choose the MC... :/
They all are interested in MC...but if MC dates them all, they'll get pissed. And to be honest, I've said this before in this thread, the language isn't very clear when you go from just dating to being in a relationship.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

By all girls are not for the MC I meant you can't have them all.

If you try and date more than 1 there is an unavoidable scene where they find out and break up with him leaving him to end the game as a single guy. It seems like cheating on the singer could also lead to the band breaking up.

As far as Lisa goes. She has 2 routes, one solo and one with Jade the other girl in the band. It is impossible to get Jade solo and if you aren't on Lisa's route, her and Jade still end up together.

The girls you don't end up with will still carry on with their lives.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Hi,

Regards
Well, you can definitely play it that way "if you have to", but it will blow up in your face in a major way. ;)
I have the bad feeling in the end the cheater cat will kill you if you go down that route. *lol*

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes