Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
My burning question is this!!!

Being a good boy, all the way, tried to date Jane, failed. Is fine, I play without guides for a reason. Now, totally single, what do we think the chances of ending up dating one of the ' Park girls are?
Kerri is pretty high on my list lol.
I also think the bass player is a cutie....

I will miss Jane....
I never did a manwhore run. I try to not do those except for Harem games and I guess I have mostly gotten bored with Harem games lately.
Peace

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
what do we think the chances of ending up dating one of the ' Park girls are?
0%

I never did a manwhore run. I try to not do those except for Harem games and I guess I have mostly gotten bored with Harem games lately.
Probably a good job you didn't play the manwhore route, maily because it doesn't exist.

This is a game with consequences, try dating multiple girls (unless it's the only allowed grouping of Lisa and Jade) and they break up with the MC with no chance of getting them back.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
0%

Probably a good job you didn't play the manwhore route, maily because it doesn't exist.

This is a game with consequences, try dating multiple girls (unless it's the only allowed grouping of Lisa and Jade) and they break up with the MC with no chance of getting them back.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ah well. I shall see what awaits. Now I am not as deep in this as some others, but is the next update the final one?
peace!

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ah well. I shall see what awaits. Now I am not as deep in this as some others, but is the next update the final one?
peace!
Yes, the next update is the final one.

People have the wrong impression about the red head and assume because of what she does that she's a slut. She's the exact opposite but something happens to her earlier to make her step out of her comfort zone and do something wild. She explains her story before you start a relationship properly.

Basically ... spoilers for her plot.

She had a crush on a doctor at the hospital she worked for and she told her best friend. A bit later she found her best friend fucking him and it broke her heart.

Later on she was getting changed at home and noticed the MC staring at her, at first she was angry but then remembered her friend and thought to herself that why does she always hold herself back, why can't she do something wild, so she does.

At first, when she shuts the door on him, she's changed her mind but then goes through with it anyway and ends up catching the feels for him.

Lisa and Jade seemed to me to be completely forbidden fruit. Lisa being the voice of the band, you can't risk losing her. Jade being the lead guitar is the same. The chemistry of the band is why they work, so if I crossed that line and then something goes south, then there goes the band.
If you don't go for Lisa or Lisa and Jade then they end up together anyway.

Nothing goes wrong if you pick the throuple route, in fact it's Lisa that starts pushing for it. Jade starts out mainly there for Lisa but comes around over time.

It's why this game shocks and angers some people. Not only do the girls break up with him completely when they catch him out where other games would let you pick one, they don't wait around if he doesn't pick them either.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Yes, the next update is the final one.

People have the wrong impression about the red head and assume because of what she does that she's a slut. She's the exact opposite but something happens to her earlier to make her step out of her comfort zone and do something wild. She explains her story before you start a relationship properly.

Basically ... spoilers for her plot.

She had a crush on a doctor at the hospital she worked for and she told her best friend. A bit later she found her best friend fucking him and it broke her heart.

Later on she was getting changed at home and noticed the MC staring at her, at first she was angry but then remembered her friend and thought to herself that why does she always hold herself back, why can't she do something wild, so she does.

At first, when she shuts the door on him, she's changed her mind but then goes through with it anyway and ends up catching the feels for him.

If you don't go for Lisa or Lisa and Jade then they end up together anyway.

Nothing goes wrong if you pick the throuple route, in fact it's Lisa that starts pushing for it. Jade starts out mainly there for Lisa but comes around over time.

It's why this game shocks and angers some people. Not only do the girls break up with him completely when they catch him out where other games would let you pick one, they don't wait around if he doesn't pick them either.
Awesome.
Well you know a bit about me, I certainly can do the waiting game for love and stuff. I will have to try out the sweet red head!
Also I may do a play through for some of the other girl routes. I think they are all pretty nicely done.
Thanks Ava dahLing!
Peace

• Red Heart
Reactions: Avaron1974

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Awesome.
Well you know a bit about me, I certainly can do the waiting game for love and stuff. I will have to try out the sweet red head!
Also I may do a play through for some of the other girl routes. I think they are all pretty nicely done.
Thanks Ava dahLing!
Peace
So far,only getting intimate with Nicole is not locking any of the LI.

Mesmerizet

Mar 14, 2020
MC sisters is so HOT !! to bad mc can't bang his siss :poop:
Yup, honestly there should be an incest patch for having some fun with Julia. After all its a game, I'm personally a bit weirded out by incest so the patch really helps (eg. take in case Sunshine Love, pretty cool game and can go both ways - incest/non-incest)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Yup, honestly there should be an incest patch for having some fun with Julia. After all its a game, I'm personally a bit weirded out by incest so the patch really helps (eg. take in case Sunshine Love, pretty cool game and can go both ways - incest/non-incest)
A patch would do nothing because she had no sex scenes. All patches do is change the relationship not add anything new.

It would take a mod and considering she has no scenes at all whoever made it would need all the games assetts plus permission to do it. It would basically be like adding a massive DLC and would take a massive amount of work which is why it doesn't exist.

Dev had no interest in incest so wasn't going to do it himself.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Team Nicole.......If I can't have Jane, she would be my second choice. Did not know there were off shoots with the red head. May have to investigate that. Never did her path.
Peace
redhead is basically 1st girl mc meets and other milfy mc meets at club and can have 3some with both older women (that just blocks path or few).

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Arigon
4.20 star(s) 240 Votes