armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Team Nicole.......If I can't have Jane, she would be my second choice. Did not know there were off shoots with the red head. May have to investigate that. Never did her path.
Peace
Nicole is the best side character here.
So far you can freely get with her and that won't mess with your route with Lisa and Jade.Or any other of the main girls.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Arigon

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I am betting my love of Nicole is why Jane never loves me.....sigh...
I wanted to go for the sister first...dev said no sister, ok best character out.
Well there is still the hot ginger milf and the ex gf left...yeah no good ending with them either :cautious:
After that there were no LI's left which interest me...the redhead is ok, but she is just a heavy downgrade in every aspect compared to her mother.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
I wanted to go for the sister first...dev said no sister, ok best character out.
Well there is still the hot ginger milf and the ex gf left...yeah no good ending with them either :cautious:
After that there were no LI's left which interest me...the redhead is ok, but she is just a heavy downgrade in every aspect compared to her mother.
For me.....fuck it is really weird. Until I played this update I only had one save which was a failed Jane save. So I had no one by the time of the music contract and all that. I would love to have a Naked Park connection but that seems to be off the table...

If I am rating who what and in what order....

1- Jane- WAIFU
Gap
2- Nicole- Fuck I wish this were an option then I would have really small gap between her and Jane
Gap
3- Anna- so I probably am just a rebound, but yeah....
Gap
4- Jade I would like a solo Jade more than grouped
then such a small gap that I put them in a razor sliced order;
4a- Rosa
4b- Catherine
4c- Doctor- though if she were possible, I would rate her higher.....
4d- Laura
4e- Jessica
4f- Laura and Jessica- I have done 3somes and I like to have all the attention of my partner, but hey I won't say no to these guys.
Small Gap
5- Naked Park Girls together, separate, with Jade, with random groupie, however I could get them- Single, duo, 6pack whatever!
Gap
6- Salina- while she turned out to be very much better than I originally thought, I think I am a grudge fuck rebound really.
Small Gap
7- Lisa AND Jade- because I would rather have both than just Lisa on her own.
Very Small Gap
8- Rosa AND Salina so..... yeah.... mother and daughter seems soooo filthy... so depraved... It would be a thing to do.
Gap
9- Lisa- I know she is the Waifu for the game, at least in theory, but meh.....
Big Gap
10- Marie- just didn't do a ton for me, but not saying no... Eva was clearly the choice for me.
Small Gap
11- The hot sisters- groupie love, so hot but fleeting- might have rated higher if they decided to be more constant followers
Razor Gap
12- Ruby- I would rate her higher but she is my Bro's main gurl. Is it wrong she reminds me of Light of my Life?
13- Barry's girl though if she were not with Barry I would rate her higher.. Linda model from LoF?? If she looked more like that, higher rating.
Random unseen and unrealized people which might include hookers, including, crack, meth, coke, and heroin whores.. and random Jerry Springer tossers.
357- Ex Girl friend which was a zero option to me.

Entire WVM cast, like all of them... including the random one or two students he doesn't fuck.... and the 3 other women in town he doesn't fuck.... and his mom and sister and not really mom mom, though the mom, sister, semi mom, and coach all go higher on their own as does the blonde fixer lady with the dwarf adopted princess...

Julia and the other sister.
(The models are attractive, but I have to be in the frame of mind for including incest in the scene and this is off the table so I really didn't dwell on them much)
I know... Emily was supposed to be a temptation, but really it was not even a thing.....

My list is fucked but hopefully a little entertaining.
Peace

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
is there any Chance u can date Jade in the game or just Lisa ?
Let's put it this way. There is no Jade solo path, just a package deal with Lisa. There are threesome scenes involved, and one or the other solo scenes. If you are not with Lisa, Jade and Lisa will end up together.

EnderSoap

Jul 24, 2019
Out of the loop here, but is the next update about the endings? Haven't touched this game in a while and was wondering about Jane's route & if it was finished or not/whats happening in her side

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
what are the hopes for this game? the guy is really slow.
Out of the loop here, but is the next update about the endings? Haven't touched this game in a while and was wondering about Jane's route & if it was finished or not/whats happening in her side
The next update is the last one. As for the progress we'll still have to wait for a while but most part have been done.

Mesmerizet

Mar 14, 2020
A patch would do nothing because she had no sex scenes. All patches do is change the relationship not add anything new.

It would take a mod and considering she has no scenes at all whoever made it would need all the games assetts plus permission to do it. It would basically be like adding a massive DLC and would take a massive amount of work which is why it doesn't exist.

Dev had no interest in incest so wasn't going to do it himself.
I'm aware of that, obviously since the dev reserves no interest in incest content, there won't be anything NSFW with Julia moving forward. However other games did have the approach to cater for both crowds (regardless of their preference for incest content).

So that's why there wont be any incest content in this game at least. The work involved is not something someone would undertake out of their own accord without a promise of payment.

bebiho

Sep 16, 2016
what are the hopes for this game? the guy is really slow.
He used to be one of the fastest and most reliable devs in terms of updates (used to be released every 3 months with good amount of content and quality). I honestly just think MrJet has burned out. Hopefully he will comeback strong.

I predict the game will be released in August.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kakato

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
He used to be one of the fastest and most reliable devs in terms of updates (used to be released every 3 months with good amount of content and quality). I honestly just think MrJet has burned out. Hopefully he will comeback strong.
Every 2 months in his early days ;) And yeah, can smell burnout too. This is the Fate of 90% of the promising Devs who promote their games here. They start out strong and slowly lose their motivation with time. That's precisely the DANGER of endless/lengthy games and why I prefer short stories by Far.

Reactions: bebiho
4.20 star(s) 240 Votes