JustJane

Jun 13, 2021
That's not how it happened. Your memory made some wild leaps and conjectures there. MC didnt threaten anybody. Redhead offered kinky stuff on her own.

It went like this:
No, of course not. screenshot0022.jpg

Rosa: Oh, I have an idea!
MC: I don't like the sound of that.
Rosa: *Invites to dinner*
MC: Definitely not.
Selina: Mom, I'm not sure....
MC: Yeah, thats not a good idea.
Rosa: I dont want to hear it....
MC: Wow did that just happen?
Selina: I'm sorry....etc She showed up unannounced....etc It was a surprise, etc
MC: That is really unlikely.
Selina: Please just stay dinner, etc
MC: (And why whould she asks that?)
Selina: Besides after dinner we will fuck, etc
MC: Really?
Selina: Yes
MC: *The picture above.*

And yeah, that is a threat. MC threating the poor little fuck girl about leaving, if she cant get rid of mommy.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hildegardt

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
No, of course not.
And yeah, that is a threat. MC threating the poor little fuck girl about leaving, if she cant get rid of mommy.
Where is the threat? I dont see it. Isnt that basic decency instead? He doesnt want to overstay.

Somebody you know has her mother on a visit. Girl claims that the mother is going to leave after dinner. But if she doesnt leave (because she clearly wants to bond with her daugher), then you want to leave instead and give them a space.

Reactions: markel1000

Geralt_R

Jun 4, 2022
When Julia would be your favorite and#1 choice based on looks and character and there's only one update left (eventually) and a zero chance of that ever happening........:confused:

Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
When Julia would be your favorite and#1 choice based on looks and character and there's only one update left (eventually) and a zero chance of that ever happening........:confused:
Julia is the coolest older sis the MC can only dream of there! Yeah, she's sexy as hell, what of it? A little teasing wouldn't hurt, would it? The game's coming to its end, but you guys have still been whining about since it all started.

Why do you always try to make a booty call out of a AVN story, especially where this would be totally out of place? She's caring and intelligent. She's the center of the MC's life, and I'm not exaggerating. She's his supportive close one. Just start already looking at her from a different angle, as the plot requires. Enough of this. Will this endless flow of incest lovers ever dry up? This is no longer topical in here. May God of Incest forgive me:D Screw you, a kinky thing!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Julia is the coolest older sis the MC can only dream of there! Yeah, she's sexy as hell, what of it? A little teasing wouldn't hurt, would it? The game's coming to its end, but you guys have still been whining about since it all started.
her bathing scene wasn't enuf? weirdo.

• Hey there
Reactions: Nikki Klein

Mt PewPew

May 3, 2018

Why do you always try to make a booty call out of a AVN story, especially where this would be totally out of place? She's caring and intelligent. She's the center of the MC's life, and I'm not exaggerating. She's his supportive close one. Just start already looking at her from a different angle, as the plot requires. Enough of this. Will this endless flow of incest lovers ever dry up? This is no longer topical in here. May God of Incest forgive me:D Screw you, a kinky thing!
If it's Julia having a threesome with Jane and a strap-on, it's not incest ;)

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 240 Votes