frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
At least give sister a LI so we can see some banging or scissoring.
What a potential being wasted
IKR and it wouldn't even be NTR since she isn't a love interest for the MC. Maybe some post recovery sex cause she needs to feel better so Jane helps her out with one of those double penetrating dildos so they can both get off. Puts a :) on my face at the thought of it.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Splitting the update into two parts would have made sense like four or five months ago. Now it would look dumb, and in general might give the impression that I lied or exaggerated in my news updates about the amount of work I've done in all that time. So it would be better to release everything at once. I realize that I miscalculated a lot when I planned the upcoming release, but it's too late to change anything now. So let's keep it the way I originally planned it. This will be a big update, and it will be complete.

Besides, all the rendering work is done, and now I'm working on text, dialogue, sound effects and other stuff.
What size will we get to when the game is complete? it will be difficult to download it all at once

Jan 21, 2018
well that's problem for many games (currently and in future) since size exceeds mega limit for free.
You can use MegaDownloader to overcome the issue of download limit for free. It works for 1 download/day, you can download as big a file as you want with it. Not what you really want, but atleast its better than nothing.

Nekiorem

Sep 18, 2021
You can use MegaDownloader to overcome the issue of download limit for free. It works for 1 download/day, you can download as big a file as you want with it. Not what you really want, but atleast its better than nothing.
could never get that work for me but vpn shit works for me

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
still if file is 10+ gigs getting it from mega will take time.

xx23xx

Aug 22, 2018
I get the frustration bout waiting but the dudes put payment on oause for 5 months now I believe. He literally didn't have to do thst and made thousands but he chose not to and worked technically for free.

One of the best abd most transparent devs on here
Indeed, Mr Jet is one of the few devs here that I'm sure will deliver and one of the few that I don't regret supporting on Patreon.

Here 2 fanart renders to shorten the waiting time a bit.. :cool:
186Lisa_PS.png
&
186Nicole_PS.png

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
I get the frustration bout waiting but the dudes put payment on oause for 5 months now I believe. He literally didn't have to do thst and made thousands but he chose not to and worked technically for free.

One of the best abd most transparent devs on here
Agreed, definitely not a scammer like many other devs here. This game is overall great and has tons of quality content, one of my favourites on this site.

Also the dev is taking so long because of the war, I think he said he was from Russia

Mt PewPew

May 3, 2018
Agreed, definitely not a scammer like many other devs here. This game is overall great and has tons of quality content, one of my favourites on this site.

Also the dev is taking so long because of the war, I think he said he was from Russia
The war isn't why the dev is taking so long. The war started near the end of February, that's 4 months ago. It's been almost a year since the last update.

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes