boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Indeed, Mr Jet is one of the few devs here that I'm sure will deliver and one of the few that I don't regret supporting on Patreon.

Here 2 fanart renders to shorten the waiting time a bit.. :cool:
Thanks for that.
Especially Nicole. She looks amazing. As always.
As for Lisa, I'm not normally crazy about her, she's okay, but with such a lovely bush, I'd definitely take care of her too ;)

RonWeasleyJr

Sep 23, 2018
I get the frustration bout waiting but the dudes put payment on [ause for 5 months now I believe. He literally didn't have to do that and made thousands but he chose not to and worked technically for free.

And yet he can't be bothered to hire a proof reader to edit his dialogue so it doesn't sound like someone from Eastern Europe translating their dialogue into stiff, overly formal english.

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Those links don't work if you have settings with anything other than 20 posts per page, but I do appreciate the effort. Thanks for that.
PS: I've fixed the links in my quote so that they work for everyone, in case someone else wants to use them.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
on next game this game's mc's sisters as lis would be hit, right?

Geralt_R

Jun 4, 2022
I know it's not this type of game and that's really ok. There are plenty of those. But Julia is really the best one... and it really is a pity that it's not that type of game.

Lisa is alright, a few others as well, but the smart elegance of Julia is something else. Maybe the dev should have made her less attractive and compelling to avoid any confusion and heartache ;)

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
Those links don't work if you have settings with anything other than 20 posts per page, but I do appreciate the effort. Thanks for that.
PS: I've fixed the links in my quote so that they work for everyone, in case someone else wants to use them.
I wish there's a Nicole ending... but probably not.

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes