ClockworkGnome

Sep 18, 2021
What I find both amusing and annoying is the number of people clamoring for the finale who, if their particular unstated ending is missing or falls short, will vilify Mr. Jet at every opportunity. HEH.
What do you mean we can't fuck our sister? I've been totally waiting for an epilogue ending option where we finally get to screw her. Worst game ever!

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
since beginning or at least after sis's bathtub scene (that was just cruel).
Almost a year ago, I exposed how that scene was planned and why.
I showed conversations and graphic evidence. Maybe if I have time I'll look for all the material that I saved somewhere and bring it back here again so that no one forgets how sneaky MrJet really is :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I think you are referring to this.
Exactly! Thank you!
Oh wow those images look so blurry... :oops:
They were definitely not blurry when I leaked them, but anyway they still prove how we've all been manipulated, and that Julia is just another victim of a greedy, wicked mind :illuminati:

lyfsavor

Mar 31, 2020
Just started replaying after a LONG break from the game. Is it to the point yet where you have to worry about pissing off girls yet if in a relationship with another one? Just wondering how selective I need to be with my sexcapades. Should I start save scumming now?

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
Just started replaying after a LONG break from the game. Is it to the point yet where you have to worry about pissing off girls yet if in a relationship with another one? Just wondering how selective I need to be with my sexcapades. Should I start save scumming now?
I'm not 100% sure on this, but i think you can fuck the side girls without consequence. Don't try it with the main girls though, because they will find out about each other.

Last edited:

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
Yes, it is.
Break up with the girl you don't want to be, or you can lose everyone.
I'm not 100% sure on this, but i think you can fuck the side girls without consequence. Don't try it with the main girls though, because they will find out about each other.
You are correct, side girls are ok

Reactions: lyfsavor

Mesmerizet

Mar 14, 2020
I get the frustration bout waiting but the dudes put payment on oause for 5 months now I believe. He literally didn't have to do thst and made thousands but he chose not to and worked technically for free.

One of the best abd most transparent devs on here
I really appreciate the devs who put payments on pause/hold if they've been slow with development. Goes to prove that they're not here just to milk money out of the game and want to deliver something tangible to the subscribers so they don't feel like they've been paying for nothing.

IKR and it wouldn't even be NTR since she isn't a love interest for the MC. Maybe some post recovery sex cause she needs to feel better so Jane helps her out with one of those double penetrating dildos so they can both get off. Puts a :) on my face at the thought of it.
Yeah lmao, Julia needs some post-recovery sex. Obviously incest is disallowed but just bring some other char to bang her. She's one of the most attractive characters in this game and I think its a shame that we cant bone her or see her in action yet

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Yeah lmao, Julia needs some post-recovery sex. Obviously incest is disallowed but just bring some other char to bang her. She's one of the most attractive characters in this game and I think its a shame that we cant bone her or see her in action yet
I don't get all that Julia fever. To me she is borderline ugly and easily the worst looking of the 10 girls in the banner.
I reckon it's all about the incest that makes the appeal so great for some.

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes