Mesmerizet

Mar 14, 2020
I don't get all that Julia fever. To me she is borderline ugly and easily the worst looking of the 10 girls in the banner.
I reckon it's all about the incest that makes the appeal so great for some.
Just like @WarriorSteel said, its personal preference. I'm a fan of Julia and Jane for their looks. The others not so much, but hey an adult VN is an adult VN.
I wouldn't mind if Julia was another LI tbh. Kinda sucks that she's only had a few teaser scenes so far.

It's gonna be Become a Business Woman, a game in which you play as fans' favourite Julia banging dudes and gals left and right :HideThePain:
That would actually be quite a good idea.

Barretto24

Feb 15, 2021
I don't get all that Julia fever. To me she is borderline ugly and easily the worst looking of the 10 girls in the banner.
I reckon it's all about the incest that makes the appeal so great for some.
She is one of the most attractive in the game that's why.

Reactions: Kond

gansem

Jul 12, 2017
It's my first time playing the game and I thought Marie was a main love interest so I tried to focus on her. Next thing I know I'm locked out of all the main routes lol. It's a fun game but I think it could benefit from being a bit more clear about who the main girls are early on.

bebiho

Sep 16, 2016
It's my first time playing the game and I thought Marie was a main love interest so I tried to focus on her. Next thing I know I'm locked out of all the main routes lol. It's a fun game but I think it could benefit from being a bit more clear about who the main girls are early on.
When you downloaded the game you can clearly tell on banner and yeah common sense

Kovir123

Aug 22, 2020
First time playing the game using a walkthrough. knowing lisa path can give cheat points, so i try to attach with Anna, Selina and Jane but after the second concert of the band i know how screw i am. So I don’t wanna reload the game XD its worthy to continue that save or i have to do new saves for each LI’s?

DarhkBlu

Apr 19, 2020
First time playing the game using a walkthrough. knowing lisa path can give cheat points, so i try to attach with Anna, Selina and Jane but after the second concert of the band i know how screw i am. So I don’t wanna reload the game XD its worthy to continue that save or i have to do new saves for each LI’s?
Uhh you are screw'd there is only 1 multi girl path to go down and thats the Lisa and Jade path,So trying to go for multiple girls thats not that will lose you all the girls you are going for at one point in the game...

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
You can screw every girl until you are past the point of no return for each girl.
For Jane is when Sis asks what are your intentions with Jane.
For Selina is when she asks if you are her boyfriend
For Anna is when Catherine tells you to break up with Anna and have some fun with her instead.

If you already played those scene, then it is better to restart.

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
I think the only sidefucks you can safely have are nicole and the bar girls but you need to stick with a monogamous route in this game. You know... the tipical lifestyle of a rockstar... :p

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I think the only sidefucks you can safely have are nicole and the bar girls but you need to stick with a monogamous route in this game. You know... the tipical lifestyle of a rockstar... :p
can bang ex-gf too.

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes