Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
I like this game's mechanics. Not everything has to be a harem game...and if you make stupid/bad choices, the game punishes you for it later

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
can bang ex-gf too.
You can but it might have conseguences. It's not sure yet. While the bar girls are very early in the game (i mean the after concert event), before you are committed to anyone and i believe Nicole is a reliable friend with benefits.

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
I like this game's mechanics. Not everything has to be a harem game...and if you make stupid/bad choices, the game punishes you for it later
Sure, no problem with that. Some games do so and this one is not so very long that monogamy turns the overall experience in a boring one. I just wanted to point that IF the MC becomes a rockstar, ending the game single means he will fuck ladies by the tousands for the next forseeble years, which is desputably a bad ending. I'm curious to see how the Dev will handle the various endings.

Reactions: Kovir123

Mt PewPew

May 3, 2018
I think the only sidefucks you can safely have are nicole and the bar girls but you need to stick with a monogamous route in this game. You know... the tipical lifestyle of a rockstar... :p
Living the typical lifestyle of a rock star is what will get us the "bad end" :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Kovir123

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
She be pretty and sweet, but she be kind a kept to herself and reserved.
Now, considering her role in mending the family, she could be the catalist for things of good,
if only this gig catastrophe of a band war fiasco did not drive a deeper wedge in the feels.

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes