Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
on next game this game's mc's sisters as lis would be hit, right?
If there is a next project the world will be out of resource to mine to build new electronics befoew the releases are half way through.

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Honestly? Maybe? I don't remember. It was long ago since i last played it. But if there is any it's very mild.
Lisa had one footjob scene early game and I think the game has many pantyhose stuff if it gets people going, idk

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Looked thru my game list and saw this ol' fella ^^

Good to know that it will be finished and maybe even this year :)

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
does anyone know if the dev is still working on the game or what is going on with the game?
He still working on it and judging by latest devs updates i really think his pace improve nicely compare to latest months.
This i believe is his latest devs update: https://f95zone.to/threads/become-a-rock-star-v0-90-mr-jet.17836/post-8400911
Yeah Taslo

I agree. Plus Mr. Jet seems committed to the best ending he can produce. As someone said in another thread, "you only get to end something once."

What I find both amusing and annoying is the number of people clamoring for the finale who, if their particular unstated ending is missing or falls short, will vilify Mr. Jet at every opportunity. HEH.

I'm content to wait. So many VN never have an ending, the updates just stop. Mr. Jet is to be commended for his effort to tie this all off.

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes