Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
She is acutie. Also a barrista. He can keep his bar man job and they can mingle
and go party in ibiza their lives away from all the haters and anyone else.

matissewan11

Jun 6, 2021
At least it was a story arc with a decent closure. Not may games sport any.
I still think there would be much for them to share had MC not been romantically involved with one of the LI, and if he is no longer involved with any would make an incredible sequel given their incredible synergy afair. As in every break up the "what could have been" are the first things to remind us of something we wish had gone otherwise.

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
well it's long but not really long where hair touches ass.
You really don't want to admit you made a simple mistake and rather say this when you before said "not rly long, somewhat short"?
Would be much simpler to say it was an honest mistake, it's been so long since the last update no one would blame anyone for their memory failing.
Or you can keep in that direction if you want. It's an option too of course.

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
15erica10.jpg

Hey, guys!

So, it's been a year since the last release. Yep. That's a lot. The big question for those of you who are still waiting is when is the release. Well, it's not an easy question, and as you know I don't usually give any dates to avoid messing up with them. But this time I will say this, I will make the update before the end of summer (I wouldn't be surprised if it happens in the very last days of August). It's a promise to you, it's a promise to myself. Hopefully, the upcoming deadline will allow me to speed up my work. Because right now the pace clearly leaves a lot to be desired. I've written 3.5k lines of text, which is objectively way too little. I don't know why that is. On the one hand I really like what I've already written, but on the other hand, when at the end of the day you look at the result, you ask yourself "Really, that's it? Why so little?" Anyway, from the looks of it, I've written about 1/3 of the total text/dialogs, maybe a little more.

To summarize, right now I'm still working with the text. The work is progressing, but slowly. For the next month, I'll put a pause on the payments again. And lastly, I'm putting a deadline until the end of August. That's all.

Thank you for your support. Take care.

MrJet

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
View attachment 1946019

Hey, guys!

So, it's been a year since the last release. Yep. That's a lot. The big question for those of you who are still waiting is when is the release. Well, it's not an easy question, and as you know I don't usually give any dates to avoid messing up with them. But this time I will say this, I will make the update before the end of summer (I wouldn't be surprised if it happens in the very last days of August). It's a promise to you, it's a promise to myself. Hopefully, the upcoming deadline will allow me to speed up my work. Because right now the pace clearly leaves a lot to be desired. I've written 3.5k lines of text, which is objectively way too little. I don't know why that is. On the one hand I really like what I've already written, but on the other hand, when at the end of the day you look at the result, you ask yourself "Really, that's it? Why so little?" Anyway, from the looks of it, I've written about 1/3 of the total text/dialogs, maybe a little more.

To summarize, right now I'm still working with the text. The work is progressing, but slowly. For the next month, I'll put a pause on the payments again. And lastly, I'm putting a deadline until the end of August. That's all.

Thank you for your support. Take care.

MrJet
I wouldn't mind getting a scene with her. *Fingers crossed*

4.20 star(s) 239 Votes