cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
fat chances unless she marries to money and then hubby dies on some "accident".

BabyYoda

Too cute I am
Mar 20, 2018
Thanks! To tell you the truth, I don't know how well I finished the game. I mean, some of the players will like it, some won't. It's only natural. Of course, some scenes I would have liked to make bigger, some I just shortened due to lack of time. But all in all, I'm happy with the result. It's a small, somewhat predictable, but at the same time complete story.

And yes, despite the fact that Nicole didn't get her route. She will have a completed story arc with two lewd scenes in the end.
If i'm not mistaken this is your first game ever right? Predictable or not it is a good start for someone who had no experience with this. I would be really proud of it!

Reactions: Bloodguard

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I don't see the NTR tag marked, do we have female cheating here or just male?
neither actually since this is meant to be played 1 path a time. mc can fuck every female but that will backfire on some point.

Englen

Mar 17, 2019

Okay, it's the end of the year, and it's been a long time since the last release. If you read my news posts, then you know I tried my best to finish everything in the best possible way. So that I wouldn't have to redo anything later and leave the most positive impression possible. Still, we didn't have time to test the whole script for bugs, typos and other little things. But you've waited long enough, and I just can't leave you this year without a present. So I've decided that tomorrow I'll make a release, even if it's a bit raw. Nevertheless, it will be a complete game, with a complete story. There are many different choices in BARS, but all the main routes should work fine.

Afterward, we will release a new version in January, with bugfixes, corrected typos, and updated with new animations.
For example, tomorrow's version won't have animations in the scenes with Nicole, and two more scenes with very minor characters. But there will be animations with all the main love interests. Of course, over the next month I'll fix that.

So, as for the numbers for tomorrow's release (31 December):

- 3,100 new renders.
- 41 animations
- 14k lines of code/text

The release will be available for all $5 Tier and above.

And of course, guys, a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

4.20 star(s) 239 Votes