Mark Valmont

Oct 15, 2022
Gonna give it another try, the MC looks like a weasel/grasshopper and is too pushy, practically rapes at least two of the girls that i remember, and thats an huge turn off.
im going to play again to see what s all the fuss about it.

• Angry
Reactions: The Japanese

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
MrJets track record untill this last update should speak for itself, we are 20% from having a update. 1 or 2 month should cut it so stfu with next year talk...
I haven't forgotten your little outburst. Look at your post from end of August, dude :)
We are now 2 weeks away from the new year. I was definitely right here that I'm much closer to my forecast than you are. Let's see if it still works with "this year".
Do you still believe in it? ;)

Reactions: hayrullahdelisi

bebiho

Sep 16, 2016
I haven't forgotten your little outburst. Look at your post from end of August, dude :)
We are now 2 weeks away from the new year. I was definitely right here that I'm much closer to my forecast than you are. Let's see if it still works with "this year".
Do you still believe in it? ;)
whatever, guess i was wrong lol. really doesnt matter to me because its on the lower end of my "followed" games

well the year still isnt over YET, but hope is fading :ROFLMAO: MrJet dont fail me :p

Last edited:

ReiCaixa

Apr 28, 2020
(...)
Music. This is a big problem with my game. It's weird that in a game about rock band, there are no songs with lyrics. Ideally, I wanted to pick up a cool song with female vocals for the final event, (...)
(...)
Oh man, how I wish we had an Against The Current track. Cause Lisa reminds me a lot of Chrissy.

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
whatever, guess i was wrong lol. really doesnt matter to me because its on the lower end of my "followed" games

well the year still isnt over YET, but hope is fading :ROFLMAO: MrJet dont fail me :p
just dont be an ass to people next time. When they are criticizing something. You guys feel so much need to suck some devs D. and you won't let other people give their opinion when it is not praising your loved games. Be nice, and next time no one will quote you to show how wrong you are lol

hayrullahdelisi

Apr 15, 2019
Do we need the gay & blow job tag now? Seems legit to me, when so many people are sucking the dev.
at this point no one with the sane mindset can defend the dev.I am pretty sure they are either bots or people getting paid by the dev.I mean we all have different jobs and i have never seen someone slacking off for an entire year in any work area.You can start learning renpy from scratch and release 2 updates in a year for god’s sake.

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
at this point no one with the sane mindset can defend the dev.I am pretty sure they are either bots or people getting paid by the dev.I mean we all have different jobs and i have never seen someone slacking off for an entire year in any work area.You can start learning renpy from scratch and release 2 updates in a year for god’s sake.
Yeah, the fanboying on this forum can get pretty extreme. Much worse examples of that out there then this one though (cough* a certain mafia theme game *cough*) given this dev's previous release track record.

But then again we are talking about a forum that sees a fair amount of apparently fragile minded people have literal emotional break downs over seeing pixel characters doing things that upset them, so....yeah. No shocker that extreme'ism expands itself out :)

I saw a model in another game today that made me remember this even existed. God it even feels that long ago too. Shame too, as this was one of the better overall games of this type ever made imo.

DickMcFuck

Aug 13, 2019
Yeah, the fanboying on this forum can get pretty extreme. Much worse examples of that out there then this one though (cough* a certain mafia theme game *cough*) given this dev's previous release track record.

But then again we are talking about a forum that sees a fair amount of apparently fragile minded people have literal emotional break downs over seeing pixel characters doing things that upset them, so....yeah. No shocker that extreme'ism expands itself out :)

I saw a model in another game today that made me remember this even existed. God it even feels that long ago too. Shame too, as this was one of the better overall games of this type ever made imo.
You want some toilet paper for that shitty opinion?

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
You want some toilet paper for that shitty opinion?
I'm assuming you facepalmed my post *after* your initial reply there, instead of the more natural vice versa, because you realized just how unclever and not so witty that comment actually came off there reading it back a second time.

But if that makes you feel a little more redeemed there....you do you man ;)

DickMcFuck

Aug 13, 2019
I'm assuming you facepalmed my post *after* your initial reply there, instead of the more natural vice versa, because you realized just how unclever and not so witty that comment actually came off there reading it back a second time.

But if that makes you feel a little more redeemed there....you do you man ;)
Its alright buddy, just thought that only letting you know once how shit your opinion is wasnt enough.

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
Do we need the gay & blow job tag now? Seems legit to me, when so many people are sucking the dev.

Unfortunatelly games like this are dying. Most games now they can even have beautiful characters but are empty in story. Either because there is no story it is only sex scene. Or are those stories of a guy who lost his father and now have to take care of the landlady, her daughters lol.
SO games with original stories or good script are really dying. I am almost leaving this VN life for good.

hirikumo

Nov 19, 2018
Unfortunatelly games like this are dying. Most games now they can even have beautiful characters but are empty in story. Either because there is no story it is only sex scene. Or are those stories of a guy who lost his father and now have to take care of the landlady, her daughters lol.
SO games with original stories or good script are really dying. I am almost leaving this VN life for good.
I hate to say it, but I'm almost there too. Obviously, it's impossible to come up with something that's one hundred percent unique, but it seems that some devs aren't even trying anymore.

Jun 20, 2018
Is it the game that's 80% sandbox grinding, 10% minor character interactions, 10% story, but gets praise for being a well-written masterpiece?

Barretto24

Feb 15, 2021
So basically 30 more days until the game gets slapped with the abandoned tag, and then we get what ultimately ends up amounting to a hastily thrown together and rushed ending release shortly after? :)

Why would it be slapped with abandoned tag when dev is constantly keeping people informed about it. It's underway with the final update then the game will be complete. Who cares if it's been a year since the last one. Really don't get why so many complain.

The update final update will be released when it's ready. Unless you want a release like WWE 2K20 which was clearly not ready for release when it actually was released. Mr Jet has been fantastic at letting people know whats been going on. Had a lot to deal with over the past year and had to deal with an upheavil move as well. Can anyone on this forum be patient anymore? Because all I see is threads being turned into moaning threads about how the games haven't been updated in a few months to a year. If you want it released sooner message Mr Jet and offer your services to them to help complete it....

4.20 star(s) 239 Votes