hayrullahdelisi

Apr 15, 2019
Lets just hope is not like the final of Supernatural where they rush everything.
It will be.Dev is already preparing people to disappoinment by saying ‘some won’t be satisfied with the ending’.I mean who on their right mind says thing like that if they trust the product.You might dislike my comment or do whatever you want but mark my words,dev is gonna release pile of mess so the game doesn’t end up getting tagged abondened.

Reactions: BorgiaBou

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
You must be going ape at how long GTA VI is taking then. We haven't had anything on that apart from some early leaked footage in almost 10 years of development.

Comparing GTA to this renpy game is taking hyperpole to quite the high level there ;)

Again man, a year and a half between updates. That is basically an eternity of time in this genre of games, and one you can argue already has an ample amount of default benefit of the doubt you speak of baked in to it before that default abandon tag gets applied.

I got nothing against the dev personally, but as a general rule of thumb popping in to patreon and spending 2 minutes posting an update message every few weeks or months does and should only go so far. I mean if everyone of us posting here had a dime for every time we've heard one of these game developers spin up a drawn out bs excuse story to alternatively explain what typically amounts to burn out and them simply losing any invested interest in continuing those updates we probably could of pooled it all together and bought out Twitter before Elon did.

Plus tag goes away with an actual pushed out update. So there's always that going in to the equation there too if you are that convinced it's coming and not as the responsive rush job a lot of others are expecting at this point.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
I just down't care, so I'm in the 5% group?

Sorry, maybe you could repeat what was so important you want to tell us? Maybe I care then? And get angry? Maybe I'm just to stupid so I don't care?!
That was a response to a post that got deleted when a Mod cleaned up the thread. Probably why it doesn't make sense anymore. ;)
On a side note, it costs me nothing to have faith in MrJet, and take him for his word. Looking forward to a great ending to this very good game. (y)

DeFuZe

Jul 26, 2018
Any news on the final release? I think 0.9 came out a year ago if I'm not mistaken, hope the dev is doing well and manages to end this game.

DickMcFuck

Aug 13, 2019
Any news on the final release? I think 0.9 came out a year ago if I'm not mistaken, hope the dev is doing well and manages to end this game.
I'll clarify things a bit (I'll repeat this in Patreon's post tomorrow). The game is in the proofreading phase. We'll try to finish it before Christmas, but there's a chance we might be a couple of days late. While the script is being proofread, I'm working on the animations. But there were some problems here, on December 14, one of my GPUs died. It's good that I had time to finish all the static renders, bad that I didn't have time to finish animations. Therefore, the rendering speed was reduced by half. I wish I could just go to the store the same day and buy a new one, but eleven months of paused payments make themselves known, and at the moment I just can't afford it.

So I used to render about 3-4 animations in a day, now only 2. At the moment, 24 animations are ready. By the time of release will be ready probably ~35. By the end of the year, along with the bugfix, I'll release a dozen more. Objectively speaking, even these animations won't be enough. But better this than another delay.

No. In fact, it's the opposite. I've been eager to start a new game for a long time now, but I can't do it until I finish this one. Unlike BARS (which I did almost blindly), for the new game I have an idea, I have experience, and a strong vision of how things should be done. So it's going to be interesting. Of course, I understand that my income will drop, but at the same time I'll be able to resume my payments on Patreon with a clear conscience. So it's a win-win situation.
Just two pages back my guy... Two pages.

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes