Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I don't see the NTR tag marked, do we have female cheating here or just male?
You can cheat on the love interests but this isn't like other games.

They WILL find out and will dump you. It's a pretty good scene when they all realise he's cheating but it also leads to the lonely ending sooo.

Basically it's meant to be played 1 love interest at a time but the game will let you cheat on li's.

Reactions: bandyta80

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
You can cheat on the love interests but this isn't like other games.

They WILL find out and will dump you. It's a pretty good scene when they all realise he's cheating but it also leads to the lonely ending sooo.

Basically it's meant to be played 1 love interest at a time but the game will let you cheat on li's.
so women are faithful and the MC is punished for possible jumps to the side?

Well, I don't think that one guy can have sex in the game, there are definitely others who want girls

What if I only had sex with one of the girls?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

Well, I don't think that one guy can have sex in the game, there are definitely others who want girls

If you only go with one of the girls that's pretty much how it is supposed to be.

Just to note that the male band member does have his own love interest and you can't touch her.

Also the female singer is one of the love interests howver if you don't pick her she does start dating the other woman in the band.

None of the girls cheat on the MC though.

ZzZzZiggy

Dec 30, 2021
I am still unclear on what happens with Nicole (oddly enough, one of only two girls find myself caring about in this game). Does she get an ending from the get go? Will it be added later? Questions, questions...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017

1. yes.
2. there are 2 guys having sex in game besides mc, his bandmate and mc's ex-gf's (who would still want to be mc's gf) current bf. some try to harass girls in band but since band has 2 knights in shiny armor that doesn't end well for harassers.
3. then others aren't much shown besides what's on general plot.
4. no there is no sex with mc's hot sisters.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019

Okay, it's the end of the year, and it's been a long time since the last release. If you read my news posts, then you know I tried my best to finish everything in the best possible way. So that I wouldn't have to redo anything later and leave the most positive impression possible. Still, we didn't have time to test the whole script for bugs, typos and other little things. But you've waited long enough, and I just can't leave you this year without a present. So I've decided that tomorrow I'll make a release, even if it's a bit raw. Nevertheless, it will be a complete game, with a complete story. There are many different choices in BARS, but all the main routes should work fine.

Afterward, we will release a new version in January, with bugfixes, corrected typos, and updated with new animations.
For example, tomorrow's version won't have animations in the scenes with Nicole, and two more scenes with very minor characters. But there will be animations with all the main love interests. Of course, over the next month I'll fix that.

So, as for the numbers for tomorrow's release (31 December):

- 3,100 new renders.
- 41 animations
- 14k lines of code/text

The release will be available for all $5 Tier and above.

And of course, guys, a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
I will wait for the final version

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
This site is still in ICU. Since I can't quote messages, I'll just say I'll wait for the polished version too.
It's been so long already that nobody should mind waiting for a few more days or weeks. The experience must be much more satisfying, and remember we'll be saying goodbye to this story.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Damn it was a long wait But it was worth it now I'm going to have fun with this end of the year playing this amazing game I wish you all the same.

4.20 star(s) 239 Votes