DiPeppo

Developer of Cyberheart
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2022
bro who is that second girl from the left in badik. With red mask
That's Nicole aka old boobs...I think. You literally said red mask and on the left and my brain reads that completely in reverse...my bad. AchedCroissant has given you an answer though.

Last edited:

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
beta?? after so much time a beta?? well i loved this game so i'm happy as it is ...hoping it is good update.

paradisia963

Nov 11, 2018
I had to leave my lurker habits just to say that I was not expecting to see this update. The game was great back then but I completely forgot about it.

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
i really liked the vn, the only shame is that you have to choose after some time ,which way you wanna go....i even thought there is nomore update anymore...for me , i play till you cant fuck around anymore and stop playing like the same as "where the heart is"....

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
What a start to 2023.

Game i've been waiting for finally gets updated and I get to marvel at the amount of whinging bints that crawl out of the woodwork.
Nothing unusual. Almost everyone I meet writes badly about this game. Mainly because of MC's sister.

I like bars, only for Anna and Jane. :)

But honestly, I don't have a lot of hype for this game. I'll play maybe when the official version comes out, not a test.
Nice to see the dev is back though.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Een Vieze Vent
4.20 star(s) 240 Votes