MrJet

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Hmm, what I'm wondering about is that what is a sex animation with Sage from BaDIK's most recent update doing in BaRS's video folder? It certainly isn't supposed to be there...was Jet busy playing BaDIK and accidentally placed that animation in the wrong folder or something? :ROFLMAO:
Yeah. I'm a little embarrassed about that. My animation loops were kinda twitchy. So I tested the smoothness of the animations from various games. Which really made me get better results. In the end, I just had to update Renpy. But I thought I deleted all the source material I tested it on. I apologize for that. I'm really, really embarrassed about it.

And yes, I'm getting feedback. And I'll try to release the bugfixes in the near future.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Yeah. I'm a little embarrassed about that. My animation loops were kinda twitchy. So I tested the smoothness of the animations from various games. Which really made me get better results. In the end, I just had to update Renpy. But I thought I deleted all the source material I tested it on. I apologize for that. I'm really, really embarrassed about it.

And yes, I'm getting feedback. And I'll try to release the bugfixes in the near future.
Well, I mean, if you're going to use animations from other games as reference material, Sage getting ass-fucked is a good one to use. :ROFLMAO:

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018

Well, the very least it at least lets all of us know that you too play BaDIK, so that's one game you play confirmed :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: MrJet

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
Finally someone who knows how to do an epilogue! Marriage and a kid. Maybe its because I'm 30 and engaged rather than 26 and single like I was when I first started playing AVN's but I wish devs were less coy about the future and just showed us the happy ending we all want like this.

Last edited by a moderator:

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Finally finished it and got to say, Selina ending is the best by far. Played through the others and they are alright and nice, but man, that Selina one just blew the others out of the water. That was a great ending for me.

Sad to see this one come to end, but glad to be here for it. It was a fun ride. Thanks MrJet for all your work on this, it was greatly appreciated and enjoyed. Looking forward to your new project and the finished version of this one. Thanks again! ;)

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Think will need to start again. It has been so long that i think i forgot a lot of the story. :ROFLMAO:

Anyway, thanks for the update. Wanna see how Selina's route goes.

xtr3mx7

Feb 10, 2019
.... I'm really, really embarrassed about it.
There's no need to be embarrassed for that as it's just a little mishap. Many things happen for a reason; whatever happens, happens and you've learned something new to better your game, to make your audience happy.

And the least, it doesn't matter for many because they can't go past beyond the hood to see what's in there except for those who like to go past beyond that.

anime_junkie

Jun 18, 2017
How many characters have actual fleshed out routes?

I was trying to do a route for the ex-gf Emma and i either missed a route flag or it just isn't fully fleshed out yet.

The route i though i was on with her just kinda stopped did i miss something ?

4.20 star(s) 239 Votes