testinguseraccount

Jan 3, 2020
Updated it, have fun.
Not working for me. The final scenes are still locked. Not sure if wiping app data would help or not, but might need to add that to the instructions.

EDIT: Wiping the relevant AppData didn't help either. Tried it on a laptop that had never played Rockstar before and it doesn't seen to unlock any scenes for me. Made sure to put it in the "game" folder and overwrite the existing one.

HereticDF

Feb 18, 2018
Well done for spoiling it for others.....

Absolute genius.

People wait for months for the ending just for you to blunder in "Look how it ends....."
> Really? Yes, people wait for more than a YEAR for the ending. So, how about download the update, finish it and then read a thread, where people share their thoughts about it?

Last edited:
Reactions: Kond

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Not working for me. The final scenes are still locked. Not sure if wiping app data would help or not, but might need to add that to the instructions.
In my test it actually worked. There's a little Mod button at the top of the gallery screen. It's off per default.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
> Really? Yes, people wait for more than a YEAR for the ending. So, how about download the update, finish it and then read a thread, where people share their thoughts from it?
Or, and I know this probably sailed over your head given your oh so clever response, people use the thread to talk about issues they may have and don't want to see the entire fucking ending ruined for them....

That is afterall what spoiler tags are for.

Brand new start to a year and i'm already getting dumb comments...... This does not bode well.

HereticDF

Feb 18, 2018
Or, and I know this probably sailed over your head given your oh so clever response, people use the thread to talk about issues they may have and don't want to see the entire fucking ending ruined for them....

That is afterall what spoiler tags are for.

Brand new start to a year and i'm already getting dumb comments...... This does not bode well.
Or, and I know, this is probably sailed over YOUR head, this thread not about only issues and bugs and people want share their impression about the game. Year is new. People are the same, and the world spin around them, eh?

liberatorus

Jun 12, 2022
Or, and I know, this is probably sailed over YOUR head, this thread not ablou only issues and bugs and people want share their impression about the game. Year is new. People are the same, and the world spin around them, eh?
You can share your impressions about the game and still use spoiler tags? Nobody committed a crime, it's just common courtesy. Sure people should stay away from online discourse in general if they want to avoid spoilers, but we can still expect people to use spoiler tags and get get annoyed when they fail to do so.

HereticDF

Feb 18, 2018
You can share your impressions about the game and still use spoiler tags? Nobody committed a crime, it's just common courtesy. Sure people should stay away from online discourse in general if they want to avoid spoilers, but we can still expect people to use spoiler tags and get get annoyed when they fail to do so.
Just never understood all this "spoiler drama things". Of course there will be spoilers here. Always. People natures maybe? And not all users know about hiding button.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Just never understood all this "spoiler drama things". Of course there will be spoilers here. Always. People natures maybe? And not all users know about hiding button.
Oh great, a new member who doesn't know how things are done, and complains when people try to tell him how it works.

Yes, people post things that should be spoilered. I've been guilty of it myself. But I at least attempt to be considerate of players who haven't played the latest release yet.

Yes, not everyone knows what all those funny looking buttons do at the top of a post. But if one asks, there are actually people who do know, who might just explain how they work. Why not try that?

Or if you just glide your cursor over those funny buttons, you will discover one that says, 'Spoiler'. Maybe you could experiment yourself and figure it out.

Pissit

Feb 13, 2022
How many characters have actual fleshed out routes?

I was trying to do a route for the ex-gf Emma and i either missed a route flag or it just isn't fully fleshed out yet.

The route i though i was on with her just kinda stopped did i miss something ?
afaik she is a side girl and will not have an ending

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
How many characters have actual fleshed out routes?

I was trying to do a route for the ex-gf Emma and i either missed a route flag or it just isn't fully fleshed out yet.

The route i though i was on with her just kinda stopped did i miss something ?
Emma doesn't have a route, never did.

Jane, Lisa, Lisa/Jade, Selina and Anna.

Those are the only full li's with complete stories.

The rest are side girls who's content was finished with a couple of updates ago. Emma left the story completely.

• Angry
Reactions: FunFuntomes

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Do you go to a full theater room and start shouting how the movie ends for people who are about to watch it for the first time?
Saying what some ending entail without using the spoiler tags right after a new update is released here is akin to doing that.

Also just passing the mouse cursor over the BB code buttons will show you the spoiler option. So not knowing is not a excuse to be a jerk and spoil the fun of someone else.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
No, they don't and we will polite tell them if they do it.

However, when a user has been here since 2018 we expect them to know how the forum works.

If you are spoiling the story for people after being here for nearly 5 years then it isn't a mistake, it's you just being a dick.

BOSSMMANN21

Aug 26, 2021
END of and ERA my best game from 2018 i remember i play 1st time on my phone and after a long time game is done NICE WORK DEV sir... :love: (y) LISA and JADE miss you❤❤

• Angry
Reactions: Malkovichi

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
It's always very challenging to wrap up a game with individual love interests, especially if they are all kind of just like normal people and not specific stereotype. I'll find out in a few hours whether I end up satisfied with the conclusion or left disappointed.

4.20 star(s) 239 Votes