Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Just never understood all this "spoiler drama things". Of course there will be spoilers here. Always. People natures maybe? And not all users know about hiding button.
I know at gamefaqs, they delete spoilers. Repeated infractions may even carry punishments but don't quote me on that.

I know you've already heard this but worded differently, but this game hasn't seen an update in forever, so it IS kinda shitty to just blurt out spoilers. If you've played "thirty days" I even blotted out my comments on "the scene" just as a courtesy even though in the dev notes, he mentioned this scene as if it was a huge deal(which it kinda is) but you get the feeling everyone would be talking about it anyway.

ISPOILER and /ISPOILER in [brackets] will give you a blurred out post which is my preferred method.

Maevos

May 4, 2019
I get that we are supposed to be the MC and all that, but it's kinda creepy how she's just looking straight at the camera. LOL

View attachment 2278021
MC looks like a rat-human hybrid grown in a special vat inside a lab deep underground so perhaps she finds him disgusting and can't be bothered to look at him. Neither his siblings nor his father look anything like him so I may not be far off with the lab theory.

ZzZzZiggy

Dec 30, 2021
From what I've seen no, I had a save only going out with Nicole, you get a couple new scenes with her, but in the end she always says what Spyder already posted, I think it's a bug, or there won't be any Nicole ending afterall
Ah man. Talk about disappointing. From the previews someone posted here at one point, it seemed like there'd be at least another sex scene with Nicole. And I got that impression from the last dev update too - no animations sure but... something!

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
I haven't finished 0.99 yet, but do we you know how the "good and bad" points affect the game?
To Lisa's cheating points I may have some hunch.

kujoe

Sep 23, 2020
Well, I'm satisfied with the story content and wrap-up of Jane's route, but I wish there was one for Nicole as well.

Still, congrats to the dev who was able to complete the game. This is like one of the good ones from a past gen, a fitting update for the start of a new year.

Reactions: MrJet

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Happy New Year everyone!
I want to give this game a chance, but looking at the images there is something that struck me as odd.
And have a couple of questions, I guess this is the MC, right?
2lunch10.jpg 4club08.jpg
But what is the deal on this other image? :unsure:
I haven't played it and there are no tags to guide me much, other than voyeurism, which is not something I like, but if it can be avoided I think there is no problem, as long as that girl is not a LI. of course.
Can someone help me understand what this is all about?

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Wait this shit actually updated???
LMAO
ITS BEEN ALMOST 2 YEARS :LUL:
2 Years is very long for an update. Many people might have lost interest already.
But if you look at the amount of renders and animations in this update.

- 3,100 new renders.
- 41 animations
- 14k lines of code/text

That's more renders then some games even contain in total.

So it's not like there hasn't been done anything and we get a small shitty update.
So maybe look at the amount of work done before you jumping to conclusion and on the meme bandwagon?

XV71

Feb 25, 2020
Happy New Year everyone!
I want to give this game a chance, but looking at the images there is something that struck me as odd.
And have a couple of questions, I guess this is the MC, right?
View attachment 2278253 View attachment 2278254
But what is the deal on this other image? :unsure:
I haven't played it and there are no tags to guide me much, other than voyeurism, which is not something I like, but if it can be avoided I think there is no problem, as long as that girl is not a LI. of course.
Can someone help me understand what this is all about?
yes mc on the left and the girl on the right isn't an LI

• Red Heart
Reactions: El Tanque

ZzZzZiggy

Dec 30, 2021
Well, I'm satisfied with the story content and wrap-up of Jane's route, but I wish there was one for Nicole as well.

Still, congrats to the dev who was able to complete the game. This is like one of the good ones from a past gen, a fitting update for the start of a new year.
Is there a sex scene, at least? With Nicole, I mean.

Brosef25

Mar 4, 2020
I got a really weird scene with Jane at Julia's party. I am in Lisa's route and am pretty sure I've never shown any interest in Jane, yet we still made out and apparently are in love with each other? Granted it has been a very long time since I've played this game so maybe a past decision unlocked this scene, if so which was it? I'd like to go back and change it if there is, because it really felt like MC was cheating and I'd like to avoid that.

wenge97

Dec 3, 2021
This is really great. It's worth waiting for more than a year. So the two games on my favorite game list this year, Leap of Faith and BecomeARockStar, are over. Thank you, Mr Jet. I hope all the people who like this game will have a good time in 2023.

Reactions: MrJet

MrJet

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
I haven't finished 0.99 yet, but do we you know how the "good and bad" points affect the game?
To Lisa's cheating points I may have some hunch.
Originally I had the idea of making two endings for each love interest. But in the process, I realized that this was way too ambitious, and I just couldn't pull it off. So I had to give up on that idea. The same goes for cheating points.

kujoe

Sep 23, 2020
Is there a sex scene, at least? With Nicole, I mean.
Yep, there's a couple. You can check out the scene gallery to see what new scenes you can unlock.

On another note, I did notice a possible error in one of the animated clips of one of the LIs. I forgot which one, but basically during an animated part of the scene, it suddenly cuts into another LI's (Jane's) animated clip briefly, before it continues as intended. It seems as if the wrong clip was inserted between two parts of the entire scene, if you get what I mean.

Last edited:
Reactions: MrJet and ZzZzZiggy
4.20 star(s) 239 Votes