Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
It's always very challenging to wrap up a game with individual love interests, especially if they are all kind of just like normal people and not specific stereotype. I'll find out in a few hours whether I end up satisfied with the conclusion or left disappointed.
I have to say that I find the endings satisfying enough. I've always been a little disappointed that the game didn't feel like it went deep enough into the rock star/music aspect of it and it ended up focusing more on the normal relationship/drama/girls. So with that in mind, the endings felt fitting that they are more of a feel-good sweet/cute kind of conclusion.

Overall solid 85 out of 100 for me. It did well for what it is. Thank you for the memories.

Ashley young

Dec 4, 2017
Pretty great game all things considered. I felt like the game lost its fizz in the final 25%, but still the conclusion is fair enough. IDK if the Dev will make another VN in the future, but I would advise to reduce the number of paths and LIs in general in the future.

• Angry
Reactions: IRedI

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
so we didn't get to fuck the Naked Park bassist,who at least was somewhat relevant for the plot but got time to fuck our brother's 2 random hoes? k.
most scenes are super repetitive with slight dialogue change depending on the li too.
I also wish we could fuck the li's in the epilogue,imo older lisa is hotter than the younger one for example.
Anyone knows what will be in the last update?

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
so we didn't get to fuck the Naked Park bassist,who at least was somewhat relevant for the plot but got time to fuck our brother's 2 random hoes? k.
most scenes are super repetitive with slight dialogue change depending on the li too.
I also wish we could fuck the li's in the epilogue,imo older lisa is hotter than the younger one for example.
Anyone knows what will be in the last update?
Bugfixes and some missing animations, mostly

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
Why are some of the scenes not animated at all? Is that because of the beta status or is this intended? Was a little confused.

KopengaKris

Sep 21, 2018
Damn...yeah this sure is a beta, when the CPU spikes at 100% with an 8th gen i7, 4 cores at 4,5Ghz. No issues until this update. :rolleyes: Unless the bare minimum is 6-8 cores for Ren'py games now. Runs heavier than Battlefield 1 at the moment. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: The Japanese

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Hmm, what I'm wondering about is that what is a sex animation with Sage from BaDIK's most recent update doing in BaRS's video folder? It certainly isn't supposed to be there...was Jet busy playing BaDIK and accidentally placed that animation in the wrong folder or something? :ROFLMAO:
Since I'm not familiar enough with BaDIK.... what is the name of the .webm file(s) for that scene in the ./game/movies/ folder?

Asking for a friend of course. cough

4.20 star(s) 239 Votes