Hammerhiem

May 7, 2020
Originally I had the idea of making two endings for each love interest. But in the process, I realized that this was way too ambitious, and I just couldn't pull it off. So I had to give up on that idea. The same goes for cheating points.
Given the amount of games that just die, I'm just happy you finished the game.

Thanks and GL with your next project.

ZzZzZiggy

Dec 30, 2021
Yep, there's a couple. You can check out the scene gallery to see what new scenes you can unlock.

On another note, I did notice a possible error in one of the animated clips of one of the LIs. I forgot which one, but basically during an animated part of the scene, it suddenly cuts into another LI's (Jane's) animated clip briefly, before it continues as intended. It seems as if the wrong clip was inserted between two parts of the entire scene, if you get what I mean.
Thank you, kind stranger! I feel a bit better now.

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
2 Years is very long for an update. Many people might have lost interest already.
But if you look at the amount of renders and animations in this update.

- 3,100 new renders.
- 41 animations
- 14k lines of code/text

That's more renders then some games even contain in total.

So it's not like there hasn't been done anything and we get a small shitty update.
So maybe look at the amount of work done before you jumping to conclusion and on the meme bandwagon?
Will there be a final version, or is the beta usually the final one? As far as I have read the game is completed, but no completed tag, so a bit confused.

TONYNICHOLAS

A N I M A T I O N S
Jul 17, 2019
why aren't the new animations running smooth like the old ones ? also a lot of the new scenes are not animated at all.

Reactions: Ajghz

Myscho

Jun 30, 2018
why aren't the new animations running smooth like the old ones ? also a lot of the new scenes are not animated at all.
Because
"Afterward, we will release a new version in January, with bugfixes, corrected typos, and updated with new animations.
For example, tomorrow's version won't have animations in the scenes with Nicole, and two more scenes with very minor characters. But there will be animations with all the main love interests. Of course, over the next month I'll fix that.:

Reactions: TONYNICHOLAS

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
I have to say that Selina and Lisa looked the best for their epilogue version. They look so gooooood :love:

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Nicole never had a route, this has been known from the start. There have only ever been 4 main LI's.

People tried to get her a full route but it never happened.
it was MrJet that brought Nicole as a love interest in a status report, right after editing out her bj scene...

kristijanEX

May 25, 2020
I've waited for this update, I might as well wait for the final update, I've got Twisted World to hold me until then anyways. So thanks MrJet for all your hard work, I appreciate you.

Reactions: dav3knight
4.20 star(s) 239 Votes